2. Who is Ayanokouji?

En başından başla

"That was not supposed to be a joke, idiot," I muttered. Such a strange individual he is.

***

Hayasaka, huh? Why is she spying on me? The headmaster told me, that her family works for the Shinomiya. She is certainly trained. Her expressions, gestures, and everything she's showing was a lie. I have to say, she's a good actor.

Regardless, her facade needs a little effort to break. I have to see whether she'd be useful to me or not. She is just a liar. All I need to do is beat her at her own game.

I've got all the details of the student council.

First, Shirogane Miyuki. He comes from an underprivileged background and joined the school in his 1st year of high school. He was not top of the class at first, but after two semesters, he raised to the top of the Shuuchin ranks. Impressive! His father had a company, but it seems like it was destroyed by the Shinomiyas. His mother estranged him and his sister. His sister, Shirogane Kei, is in Shuuchin Junior High. He, himself works at multiple part-time jobs. Everything about this man is impressive. He applied to Stanford and planning to recover his father's company.

Shinomiya Kaguya. The only daughter of the Shinomiya Zaibatsu. Despite not holding any authority over the family, she can destroy anyone's life, if she wishes to. She is known to be a multi-talented genius. Multi-talented, huh? Can she defeat me?

Fujiwara Chika. The daughter of a politician and a diplomat. Rather than her, I can use her family. She was known to be a genius in piano. Maybe we can be friends?

Lastly, Ishigami Yu. It seems like he has a quite tragic past in junior high. The second son of the president of a small toy company who was able to enter Shuchi'in thanks to the hard work of his father and is the only one that has a high school degree. He seems to be observant according to the headmaster. He is very poor in academics. Even Ike is better than him. Maybe it's his trauma, or is he lazy to study?

I guess, everyone's got their own uses. Also, I think I can befriend them. After all, I'm nothing but an average loner who's quite smart.

***

I woke up in the morning, did some workouts, and prepared myself to go to my new school.

It took me 28 minutes to walk. On my way to school, I saw a familiar person with a girl. He looked at me and waved at me. "Good morning, Ayanokouji."

"Good morning, President Shirogane." I nodded at Shirogane who was walking towards me with that girl. Is she his sister, Shirogane Kei?

"Hey, this is my sister." He introduced his sister and gestured for her to introduce herself.

"Hello, Ayanokouji-senpai, I'm Shirogane Kei, nice to meet you."

"Hello, Shirogane. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Nice to meet you as well." While she bowed to me, I just nodded at her. Her beauty is so mesmerizing.

"So, Ayanokouji, do you come from this way, as well?" President asked me, which I replied with a nod.

"You see, my bicycle's tires got punctured. So, I had to come by walk."

"I see."

We became silent after that. Well, it's getting awkward. He is just putting an awkward smile. Now, what should I say to him?

"Pfft—" I heard the younger Shirogane chuckling. Am I that hopeless? "You're not that much of a talker aren't you, Ayanokouji-senpai?"

"Why do you think so?"

"You're not that respondent. I guess you're not sociable, either. But, my brother thinks of you highly, though. "

"I'm sorry. I was pretty much homeschooled, so I don't understand how to communicate with other people of my age. And I'm pretty much hopeless in everything except my studies."

"Even so, you look kind to me, Ayanokouji-senpai." She gave me a warm smile to me.

"I'm sorry I made you awkward, Ayanokouji. I will help you communicate with others. Please rely on me from now on." He, like his sister, gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you." I feel so much happy that I could cry with joy.

This brother-sister duo is more contenting than the Horikita siblings.

"Well, this is my stop. See you later, Ayanokouji-senpai. And, Onii, don't forget to buy some vegetables today."

And then, Shirogane Kei went to her school.

On the way to school, the awkwardness between Shirogane and me disappeared.

"So, president. Do you know any part-time jobs I could work?"

Shirogane gave me a glistening smile, that could make a girl's heartthrob. "I know some. Why don't we work together?"

"Sure, I guess."

And then, we reached school.

***

"See you in the student council, Ayanokouji," Shiroagne said and departed to his classroom. This school isn't that meritocracy based that they'd divide classes, but they recognize talent.

I entered my classroom and went to my seat.

"Heya, Ayanokouji." Nagayama greeted me.

"Yo." I replied.

"What's with you and the student council?" He asked me.

"I was asked to join the council and I accepted the offer."

"Really! Congrats, Ayanokouji-kun." Suruga appeared with Hinokuchi and Hayasaka.

"Congrats Ayano." Hinokuchi put out her thumb. "Isn't it great, Ai-Chan?"

"Yeah." Hayasaka agreed with them in her usual Gyaru tone. So, she doesn't want me to talk about that incident, huh?

"Thanks" I said, and then the classes started .

I'm quite excited about going to the student council today.

______________________________________________

CHAPTER 2 ENDS

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BIG AND THEN TOOL MONOLOGUE REACTION FIC CHAPTER AND THEN QUINTS REWRITE.

I HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE

I'M QUITE ENJOYING COTE SEASON 2 DESPITE 3 EPISODES WITH TRASHY ANIMATION.

PUBLISHED ON- SEPTEMBER 2 2022