Chapter 1

Stiles- I sigh. There is something going on in New York but I can't leave the pack but it is for my mission. I'll have to tell them. I call Scott and ask if he can bring the pack together to mine. I pack my stuff and they walk in when I'm nearly done.

Scott- "Why do you need us." I ask. I look around. "Your leaving us." I say.

Stiles- I sigh. "I'm sorry but it's my mission in New York." I ask.

Isaac- "Since when did you have a job?" I ask.

Stiles- "I've been working for them since I was 9." I say.

Liam- "Who are they?" I ask.

Stiles- "I'm an agent. I work for the CIA." I say.

Derek- "Your an assassin." I say.

Stiles- "Yeah my mum was as well." I say. I finish packing.

Derek- "But you have to be a supernatural creature or have powers." I say.

Stiles- 'I should of known.' I think. "I have a power. Healing and teleportation." I say.

Scott- "He isn't lying." I say listening to his heartbeat.

Stiles- "You can come with me but I'm leaving tomorrow." I say.

Liam- "I'm coming." I say.

Derek- I say I'm joining with Isaac and Scott.

The next day

Stiles- I am in my car after putting my bags in. Most of them are shrunk and put in another bag. I see Isaac, Liam and Scott and let them in my car but lock it before Derek can get in. "You can go in your own car." I say. I start to drive. I leave him behind. I know Derek will follow my scent but when I get in New York is disappears. I arrive and drive to my house. I park and get out and grab my stuff. I walk in with the pack following me. I lock my car and I show them their rooms. I sigh. I walk to my room and unpack. I get a message. I look at my phone and see my boss sent me a message same with Derek.

Boss- The mission has been cancelled. You can live in New York.

Wolf- Thank you boss.

Stiles- I look at Derek's message.

Derek- Where the fuck are you? Your scent disappeared when we arrived in New York.

Stiles- You'll have to find me.

Stiles- I put my phone away and walk out and see Scott, Liam and Isaac talking. "I'm going to sign us four up for school. I'm living here but what about you." I ask.

Isaac- "I'm living here. I was going to move in a month anyways." I say. Scott agrees with me because we were going to move in together.

Liam- "I want to stay with you." I say.

Stiles- I nod and walk to the school. I walk in and walk to the reception. "Hi. Can me and three of my friends join the school." I ask.

Receptionist- "Of course. I'm going to need your names and age." I say.

Stiles- "There is Liam Dunbar and he is 15. Scott McCall and he is 16. Isaac Lahey and he is 16. And Stiles Stilinski and I'm 16." I say. Me, Isaac, Scott are 17 but who cares.

Receptionist- "Thank you. And you four start tomorrow." I say.

(It is Monday and they start on Tuesday)

Stiles- "Thanks." I say and walk out. I walk back to the house and tell them. They nod and I tell them to go go sleep since it is late and I walk to my room. I get dressed and get in bed since it is 10pm.

The next day

Stiles- I wake up and get a shower and do my morning routine. I get dressed and do my nails.

Stiles

Liam, Isaac and Scott

Liam- 2, a, 3Isaac- 1, b, 1Scott- 3, c, 2

Liam- 2, a, 3
Isaac- 1, b, 1
Scott- 3, c, 2

(Minus the bags)

Stiles- I walk down and see Scott and the other two ready. We walk out and to my car. We get in and I drive to the school. Yesterday the lady gave me our time table. I have the same as Liam even tho he is younger. Isaac and Scott have the same. We get out and I lock the car.

Peter- I stop talking to MJ and Ned and see a group of boys get out a car. One boy (Stiles) look cute. 'He's cute. His brown hair and doe eyes make him beautiful.' I think.

Stiles- I look up when I feels eyes on me and I see a boy. I look at his info. 'Peter Parker.' I think. I read his mind and blush. We make eye contact and I wink and he blushes. I hear Scott, Isaac and Liam chuckle. I shake my head smirking. 'Hmm. He is Spider-Man and works with Tony Stark.' I think. We walk to our first class and walk in and sit at the back. Isaac, Liam and Scott next to each other. I am next to the window. Someone sits next to me and I see it is Peter. "Hi." I say.

Peter- "Hi. I'm Peter Parker." I say.

Stiles- "Stiles Stilinski." I say.

Teacher- "We have four new students. Can you introduce yourself." I say and they stand up.

Scott- "I'm Scott McCall and I'm 16. I'm dating Isaac." I say and sit down.

Isaac- "I'm Isaac Lahey and I'm 16. I'm dating Scott." I say and sit down.

Liam- "I'm Liam Dunbar and I'm 16. I'm dating someone outside of school." I say and sit down.

Stiles- "I'm Stiles Stilinski and no it isn't my real name. I'm 16 and I'm single and gay." I say.

Flash- "What is your real name." I ask.

Stiles- I look at the other three and they nods. "Hadrian Barnes." I say and Peter looks shocked. I sit down and listen to the lesson and it is boring. "I already know all this." I whisper to myself.