"Choi San," Wooyoung said, standing up also. "Don't you dare walk away now," he continued, surprised by his firmness. "Stop acting like a spoiled child and sit down and make yourself useful."

San hesitated, uncertain what to do. He looked at Wooyoung, at the door, and back at Wooyoung again. "All right, all right," he grumbled finally, sitting down again. "No reason to work yourself up into a tizzy."

"So, Wonyoung, you said you have a plan?" Wooyoung said, taking his seat again and turning to his sister.

"Yes," said Wonyoung, clearing her throat. "I've come up with the plan of plans-the master plan."

San and Wooyoung both looked at her, Wooyoung with a hopeful glimmer in her eyes, San with a cynical expression on his face.

"Intervention," Wonyoung said dramatically, pausing for a moment to let them absorb the word.

"Intervention?" San repeated.

"We're going to intervene in your parents' destiny." Wonyoung explained.

"Who's going to intervene?" asked Wooyoung. "The three of us. We're going to meet with your parents and convince them to stay together and work out their problems." Wonyoung sat back triumphantly, a smile on her face.

San looked at her incredulously. "Isn't that a little extreme, Jang Wonyoung?"

"Drastic situations call for drastic measures," Wonyoung said airily.

Returning home from the library, Wonyoung and Wooyoung walked in the front door of their house. The phone was ringing, and Wolyoung raced across the kitchen to pick it up. "Hello?" he asked.

"Hi, this is Jeong Yunho. Could I speak to Wonyoung please?"

"Oh, hi, Yunho Oppa," said Wolyoung. "You say you want to speak to Wonyoung?"

At last! thought Wonyoung. She knew that playing it cool would pay off. Wooyoung thought in victory.

"Um, I'm not sure if she's here," Wolyoung said slowly, her eyes sparkling at Wonyoung.

Wonyoung, meanwhile, was clawing at the phone cord. "Gimme that!" she hissed at her twin.

"In fact," said Wolyoung, twisting the phone cord out of her sister's reach, "I think she might be out on a date."

Wonyoung lunged for the phone.

"Oh, here she is!" said Wolyoung brightly. "One moment, please."

Wonyoung grabbed the phone from her twin's outstretched hand, sending her a withering look. "Hello?" she said breathlessly.

"Hi, Wonyoung, this is Jeong Yunho."

"Hi," Wonyoung said, her heart beating wildly.

"I was-uh-wondering if you'd like to go out sometime," Yunho blurted awkwardly.

"Sure, I'd love to," Wonyoung said.

Yunho's relief was audible. "Great, great," he said. "How about Monday night? Or maybe you're busy then," he added, suddenly insecure again.

"Yeah, actually, I do have plans Monday night," Wonyoung answered, wanting to kick herself for setting the intervention plan for Monday night. "How about Tuesday night?" she suggested, thanking her stars that Mercury would be out of retrograde by then.

"Tuesday night would be perfect," Yunho said. "About, uh, six o'clock?"

"Sure, six o'clock," Wonyoung agreed.

"So, I'll, uh, I'll pick you up on Tuesday night at your place," Yunho said.

"Great. I'll see you then," Wonyoung said.

"Okay. Bye, Wonyoung," Yunho said.

"Bye, Yunho," Wonyoung said. She put down the receiver and wheeled on her sister. "I can't believe you would do that to me! My own twin sister! Jang Wolyoung!"

"Oh, I thought he's asking for Jang Wolyoung?" Wooyoung said dryly, crossing his arms and looking straight at his sister.

A crimson flush stained Wonyoung's cheeks. "What do you mean?" she bluffed.

"What I mean is, you've been passing yourself off as Wolyoung so you wouldn't look stupid in front of Jeong Yunho," Wooyoung said. He began ticking off examples on his fingers. "The mailbox, your locker—"

Wonyoung interrupted him. "Now, Woo, don't get all upset. Don't you see that I had no choice? You know what the situation with Mercury has been lately. You don't think it would be fair for me to lose out on Yunho just because the stars have been against me, do you? Of course you don't," she said in a rush. Wooyoung didn't say anything. He just stood still with his arms crossed, his gaze unrelenting.

"Oh, thank you, Wooyoungie and Wolyoungie." Wonyoung leaned over and gave them a big hug. "I knew you'd understand. You two are the best, I mean it. What did I ever do to deserve siblings like you two?" She hugged them again, her face beaming.

Wooyoung sighed heavily and Wolyoung rolled her eyes. They knew Wonyoung knew that she was a sucker for the "best siblings in the world act." Always had been, always will be. "Okay, fine. Fine. I guess it's Okay. I don't really care what Yunho thinks of me, anyway." Wolyoung gave Wonyoung a mildly exasperated look. "But no more, you understand?"

Wonyoung nodded wildly. "Promise. Cross my heart and hope to die," she vowed.

"I guess your game worked, huh? You've got a date with Yunho." Wooyoung said.

"I guess it did," said Wonyoung, smiling hugely. "Maybe I should pass myself off for Wolyoung more often."

"You better not!" Wolyoung said, laughing and swatting at her siblings.