First one

Imagine you had a rough week so Victor buys you a pet:
You had been living with your boyfriend now four about three months. Sure you only lived in a small one story suburban home, not some big fancy mansion with a three car garage. But you were happy you were with you boyfriend. Your boyfriend was none other than Victor Zsasz. Now onto the imagine.
Your week had sucked. Your favorited pair of shoes had been ruined, your boss was working you to the bone, and yesterday you ended up getting locked out in the rain until Zsasz got home. You were about ready to cry. As you pulled into the small driveway you noticed Victors car was parked. Strange he hadn't said anything about coming home early.
You pushed through the front door and was met with the sound of a tiny ringing, like a small bell headed your way. You looked down at your feet and found a little black kitten. It had big yellow eyes ands red ribbon with a bow and a bell around its neck.
"Hey come back!" You heard Zsasz yell as he runs in after the kitten.
"Oh Uhm surprise" Zsasz says holding the kitten up to you.
"That's so sweet but why?" You asked taking it from him.
" I knew you were having a bad week so I got you a gift to make you feel better" Zsasz said smiling.
"Thank you sweetie" you said kissing his cheek.
"Anything for you" he said sweetly.