Jungkook smiled at the care. "Thank you for the offer hyung, but I would like to personally look through the Jeon consortium's process in these 2 days. You are working constantly, hyung. You need rest", Jungkook replied as he leaned forward,
Tilting his head pressing his soft lips against his husband's bread pale cheeks kissing them lightly as he turned towards his room with a flash and almost sprinted in his room. Jungkook entered his room and shut his door, leaning his back on the door as his heart heaved up and down. He placed his hand over his heart as he patted while taking deep breaths. He lifted his beautiful eyes and found a mirror in front of him.

Which reflected him showing him the beautiful red hue on his red cheeks and tip of the nose. He ducked his head down as he smiled widely at himself, closing his eyes tightly. He looked up at the clock and it read 3:45. He walked towards his laptop and opened it, going through the details of the process which was supposed to take place as Jeon Consortium was working on one of the biggest projects. He opened the document and went through it as his black shiny orbs darted from left to right quickly taking each word in his mind from the document.

After five minutes he took a book and his pen as he briefed out what must have happened in Jeon Consortium or what should have happened there as this project was going on. Making the brief he went through it and nodded reassuring himself. He put down the book and his pen in his laptop bag along with his laptop. His beautiful down eyes glanced over the clock again which read 3:50 now. He got up and took a hairbrush as he brushed his hairs and tied them on the back of his head in a ponytail. He then went inside the washroom and took the brush after applying toothpaste on it and brushed his teeth as he reminded himself of his schedule.

He rinsed his mouth and washed his face with soap. He dried his face with the towel and went to the closet. He opened and took out his tracksuit. He wore it and took his mobile phone and attached his ear with Bluetooth as he knew calls would come up. He quickly messaged his secretary about his arrival today and turned to walk. But his ankle was giving him a very hard time. As he took the first step his ankle again twisted badly making him crouch down at the pain. He frowned and looked at the bruise.
"I ain't going to let him stop me. Not this time", he mumbled as he got up and got downstairs after he wore his shoes.

He got out of the mansion and turned on his Bluetooth. He stretched his limbs for a long and hard run. He was Jeon Jungkook afterall. His Bluetooth blinked blue twice indicating he got a call. He heard a beep sound twice in his ears as he clicked in the center of Bluetooth receiving the call,"Good Morning, Mr.Jeon, Park Hyunshik here," a manly voice said from the other side of the call.

"It's Kim. Morning, Park. Enlighten me in detail what has happened to Jeon Consortium in this two days", Jungkook said as he stretched his left arm as he turned it towards the right side keeping his right forearm right above the elbow of left hand and pressing it a bit moving from his waist while his legs remain intact, "I apologise, Mr.Kim. and, about Jeon Consortium…", the manly voice whispered again stopping from further speaking as his voice yelled worry and fear.

"Go ahead, Park. As I said, a detailed explanation", Jungkook said as he started to run.
"Sorry to say Mr.Kim, but things didn't go along as you planned. Most of the people slacked off knowing it was your wedding and didn't work a bit. When we told them about your anger they shrugged it off. Mr. Choi came to meet us and they showed them a very poor plan which was not at all approved by me. They weren't scared as their boss was not at all paying attention and was enjoying his wedding to full extent. They said they too deserve to enjoy it. In spite of several warnings and strikes, they didn't listen and continued. I came just yesterday afternoon from the meeting. Mr. Shin enlightened me about it. The head of production department, Mr. Kang started all this and said, "our boss is too lenient to punish us on this stupid things." He neither himself worked nor did he let the others work.