Chapter 1 The Admiral

You woke up by knockings at the door. It was the maid that would come in every morning.

" Goodmorning m'lady. Did you sleep well?"
the maid said while opening the curtains.

You turned around and tried to hide from the sun. You answerd with a groan

" Yes. I did" You said and got out of the bed and some other maids came in. Later your father came in

" Goodmorning sweetheart. I hoped you slept well. I got you a little present" He said and brought you a new dress and corset.

"wow umm. Thank you father" You said and the maids gave you a bath and they later took you in the changing room

" Well the dress looks nice. is there anything else i need to know? " You said while you the maids tighten your corset. You could still breath.

" Well today Admiral Hornagold will visit so i want you to look your best. See you at the breakfast table honey" Your father said and walked out.

After getting the dress on and get ready for some makeup ( just skip that if you don't like it) you walked in to the breakfast table. You sa your mother sitting infront of your father. You sat down and took some bread and some fruit.

" Well someone finally woke up. How do you like the dress. Is it too tight? Too big? Is it too..." Your mother asked and looked a little worried but you cut her off

" No mother. The dress is perfect. I love it!" You said and you were done with the breakfast. You were about to walk away but your parents stopped you

" Admiral Hornagold is here. Y/n so stay here and be kind okay!" Your mother said and then the door opend. And there he stood. Admiral Hornagold. The man you maybe would get married to.

" Good morning. I hope i don't disturb anything, And good morning to you dear" He said and kissed your hand. He then looked at your parents.

" No no we were expecting you" Your parents said and walked away with Hornagold. You walked into your room and looked out the window. Then you heard about the famous Captian crow's ship. They were comming. Jacob Holland, Shara sharp and Captian crow.

You HAVE to meet them... But how...