All we need is love.....

Start from the beginning

His cheeks felt hot, he was blushing. " huh was he smiling at me" thought Xiao Zhan "What an embarrassment, did he already know that I was taking his pictures?"

Xiao Zhan turned his eyes to him once again. The boy was sitting there as if he were a model.

Xiao Zhan's vacation passed and he returned to Beijing with those pictures and with that awkward moment..... Yeah awkward moment.

A whole season has passed, and the winter season has arrived.

"Huff" he felt that cold sensation as soon as he left the company building.

While walking on the road, his eyes went there to starbuck. A cup of coffee can give him a few moments of warm, he went in.

There were a lot of people there, obviously in the cold season. He went to the counter, got himself a hot coffee and had a table. Someone was already sitting there, that person was holding a book in his hands. Upon seeing him, Xiao Zhan stopped there.

"Gege, you can sit here" he said without turning his eyes. How can he call anyone like this, that too with so much affection. 

Xiao Zhan had that camera in his hands, he put that camera there on the table and sat down in front of him. Is that boy really unknown to the world or does Xiao Zhan feel so close to him? Leave whatever it is, it's a relief.

Xiao Zhan sipped his coffee and looked at the other cup on the table that belonged to the boy.

"Yibo" He read only the first name written on it, his last name was out of sight of Xiao Zhan.

After drinking the coffee, Xiao Zhan got up from there and took his steps out of the starbuck.

And he forgot.... he forgot his camera on the same table. He came back and said "Thank God." He breathed a sigh of relief. Now that boy had left from there.

In the evening when he checked his camera, he saw a picture which he had not taken.

In that picture there was a coffee cup of starbuck with the same name on it. " WANG YIBO" There were some other words written on it which he had to read by zooming in.

"I'm glad to see you again" 

After that he was so stunned. He had noticed him. What a coincidence Xiao Zhan was also happy to see him today after a season. 

That was only the beginning.

..........

Xiao Zhan was standing by the railing of the balcony at this time. Someone from behind put a hand around his waist and hugged him from behind and kiss on his neck.

" Gege, good morning"

" Good morning , Bo di " Xiao Zhan turned and kissed his lips.

"what were you thinking" Wang Yibo asked and smiled.

"That's how we met, and how we are together today" Xiao Zhan said.

"And we'll be together forever"

.........

He was smiling looking at the picture of that cup.

The next day he went to starbuck again and the boy Wang Yibo was there with the same book. But this time their eyes met again. And this time both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were staring at each other.

"Gege, you didn't bring the camera today"

"I Can Willingly Be Your Model" as Wang Yibo said both smile widely and Xiao Zhan was blushing.

"Would you like to give your bo di a cup of coffee treat"

" Off course bo di "

After this, this story is not going to be recorded in just one page. maybe even a book has less pages.

The end

Hope you like it
_________________________________

Hope you like it _________________________________

I have picked this picture from Pinterest

I have picked this picture from Pinterest. I can read the story behind this by looking at both of these pictures but I don't know how to put it in words. Can someone put this story in words for me? In a oneshot or short story

 Can someone put this story in words for me? In a oneshot or short story