Chapter 2 : A day off

Hailey's alarm clock snapped her out of her beautiful dreams. "Fucking alarm clock- why do I even have this thing?" she grumbled as she hit the off button and just turned back over to sleep.
2 hours later (10am) she woke up again and decided to get up.

She turned on the kettle and while she waited for the water to get hot, she put on one of Jay's way too big shirts and put her hair in a casual bun. "God damn it! Ouch!" she screamed as she poured the water over her hand. "Ouch" she wheezed.
She hurried up pouring cold water over her hand but it was already completely red. The day really couldn't have started better she thought and just took some milk out the fridge so she wont burn herself again.

Just as she finished the whole bottle the doorbell rang. "Good morning Hails" Jay greeted her as she opened the door. Yes Jay and her have been together for a couple months now but they still kept this a secret. "Hay" she smiled. "Do you open everyone the door ,wearing only my shirt and some underwear?" He smirked and closed the door behind him.
Hailey looked down. "Oh,totally forgot that" she giggled and kissed him.

"Have you made breakfast yet little one?" He teased her. "I'm not your little one, nor do I have to make you breakfast," she said, looking at him in offense.
"Oh yes you are Hails, you are my little one" he smirked and pulled her by the arm onto his lap.
"I do not have time for this Jay" she laughed,trying to get up. "Come on Hails,you have enough time,we have the whole day." Hailey gave in and just seconds later they were in her bedroom having some fun.

"Can't you just make breakfast now?" Hailey asked,still moaning. "Sure,anything for you" Jay smiled and they went downstairs again. "What do you want?" He asked as he opened the fridge. "Okay never mind, we'll go to a fancy restaurant because all you have is milk and old bred." He laughed and kissed her again. "Great idea,you pay" Hailey mumbled and went to the door.
"Uhm Hails,maybe you should wear more than just your underwear" he laughed

"Why should I? Are you jealous?" She teased him. "Detective Hailey Ann Upton,can you please put on some clothes before I have to arrest you" Jay said and Hailey immediately ran upstairs,putting on some clothes.

"Why can't we just go to the supermarket and get some new bred" she complained. "Because I want to go to this restaurant with you and when we're leaving we can go to the supermarket" Jay replied. Hailey was the laziest person he had ever met before in addition she was really clumsy and would really forget everything.

Just as he was done thinking about how perfect Hailey actually was she walked straight against a tree . "God dammit!" She yelled and slapped the tree which only caused her more pain. Jay just bursted out laughing. "I'll take you by your hand so my sweet girl won't get hurt again" Jay smiled. He took her hand while Hailey was still complaining about a tree standing in her way.

As they were sitting in the restaurant,eating, her hand kept getting more swollen. "I think we should let this check out at-" . He said "NONONO! I won't go to the med!" She yelled and continued eating her food like nothing happened. He just laughed but continued eating too while looking at her.

On their way back to Haileys apartment they were talking about some really difficult crime scenes. "Completely out of content but can we please hurry up? Kim lives here somewhere and I don't want her to see us. You know I want to keep this a secret because I don't want you to lose your job and I don't want to lose my job too" Hailey suddenly said,walked faster so she was almost running.

"Slow down Hails" he laughed as she almost arrived at her door and he was far behind her. "I'm sorry" she laughed and pulled him inside.
"I want to go to a party later that night" she said while talking a short,red, pretty hot looking dress out of her dresser. "Uhh you'll look so hot in it,I have to be careful I won't kiss you or more" Jay smirked and Hailey kissed him

"My body is all yours when we're back" she replied. "But before we go I want to watch Netflix because its only 1pm and as you know I'm the laziest person you've ever met and will ever meet" she giggled. "I see Hails,I see" he laughed and pulled her on his lap. "You even have the TV in your room instead of the living room " he said, cuddling with her.

Hailey just snuggled up closer to Jay and eventually felt asleep long before the movie was over. Jay took the blanket that was lying next to Hailey, put it carefully over her shoulders and stroked her back. "My sweet little girl" he whispered and smiled as he kissed her.

Hailey moaned quietly and Jay had to pull himself together not to laugh out loud. Hailey moved briefly in her sleep and almost hit Jay in the face. "Watch out Hails" he giggled but she just kept snoring. She's even sweeter while sleeping than when she's awake he thought and smiled.

It was 8pm when Hailey woke after her 6 hour nap. "Jay tha party! We have to go!" She said and rushed in the bathroom,putting on the red dress. "I'm really getting jealous when I see you in this and if anyone looks at you" Jay said and Hailey had to laugh. "Stop overreacting,as if I'd fuck anyone else later than you" she giggled and kissed Jay to leave a bit red lipstick on his lips.