"Oh, so you're not interested?" Wonyoung asked.

"Well, I didn't say I wasn't interested...." Yena responded.

Just then the sliding glass door to the patio opened, and Wolyoung came out. "What are you two doing in that ridiculous position?" she exclaimed upon finding Wonyoung and Yena stretched out dramatically on the chaise longues, their faces turned sharply to the left and their heads flung back.

"We're attaining a perfect tan," explained Wonyoung.

"Oh, I see," Wolyoung said. "Hi, Yena."

"Hi, Wolyoung," Yena said, checking her watch and turning over on her right side.

"Left side now, Wony," Yena ordered. Wolyoung shook her head, not surprised to see Yena so concerned with such trivial matters. "Uh, Yena, do you think you could excuse us for a minute?" Wolyoung asked.

"Sure," said Yena, not moving her head as she spoke.

"Come on, Wonyoung." Wolyoung said urgently, yanking her twin sister up by the arm. "Wooyoung Oppa said that we've got important business to discuss."

"All right, all right, I'm coming," Wonyoung grumbled, grabbing her lemonade and following Wolyoung across the white pavement to a couple of lawn chairs clustered together in the far corner of the pool area.

"Wonyoung, how could you be lounging by the pool at a time like this?" Wooyoung demanded.

"Woo, I was thinking!" Wonyoung said. "The sun relaxes me. It's good for the central nervous system."

"Okay, then," Wooyoung said, pulling his chair close to his sister. "Let's have it."

"Well..." said Wonyoung slowly, stalling for time, "I think there's only one possible solution at this point." Wooyoung and Wolyoung looked at her expectantly.

"I think it's time, it's time..." Wonyoung said haltingly, looking around the patio. She could hear the soft sounds of Sarah G's latest single playing on the radio. The radio suddenly gave her an idea. "I think it's time to get Mom involved," Wonyoung said decisively.

"Wony, she'll never agree. You know how Mom feels about privacy," Wooyoung protested.

"Who's asking her to agree?" asked Wonyoung with a wicked grin on her face. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "You corner Mom and get her to reveal everything about why it never worked with Choi Siwon and why it never would. You can hide my mini-recorder in your jacket. It'll be positive proof that they're not having an affair."

"But why would I be asking?" Wooyoung asked. "Can it be Wolyoung?"

"As much as I wanted to help you two since you were my siblings, I don't want to be involved with your crazy love match plans." Wolyoung protested, hands were up on the air.

"You should do it, Wooyoung. If I let this devil do the work, there's a possibility that she'll spill all of this operation love match. Our hardworks will ruin and San will kill me, for real." Wonyoung explained, glaring at her twin sister Wolyoung, as she was sticking out her tongue. "Tell her it's for a continuation of your English biography project."

Wooyoung had spent his spring break working on a biography of his mother for his English class. After all he had discovered about his mother the week before, his paper had turned out to be closer to a soap opera than a biographical sketch. Mr. Han, who was not only Wooyoung's favorite English teacher and the HALA HALA adviser, but also a good friend, had been impressed with the outcome.

"I don't know, Wony." Wooyoung hesitated, uncomfortable with the idea of scheming on his mother.

"Come on, Woo, you're the reporter in the family. You're the only person in the world who can do this!" Wooyoung begged. "And besides, it's for a good cause. Mom would understand."