1: Demon Tanjiro Arises

Magsimula sa umpisa

Her eyes in a instant, opens.

"Insect breathing final form. Vermillion eye!"

With one swift movement, Kanao sprints furiously toward Tanjiro. The noise of her sprint was immensely silent, comparing it to a leaf just whisking through the air. It was only tanjiro from the corner of his eye that was able to see Kanao. Progressing to tanjiro, Kanao would take a leap dodging the various spine tails trailing after her. Charging into the dirt sideways in a sleek spineless movement. She used her hands to maintain her speed, continuing on. The next tentacle whisked through horizontally. To dodge it she slides her whole lower body. Bending her spine backwards she refocused. She was shocked as the fastest black lining tentacle slowly went above her, ever so slightly cutting her hair. Her expression widens.

"He's this fast?! She thought.

After the tentacle passed another came just as quick at least from her eyes. In normal time it was a blink of an eye. Kanao peers her head up above her chest to calculate the next best move. She thrusts her body forward to give her enough force for her arms to push away from the ground dodging another tentacle. Kanao is even closer now to tanjiro.

"I can't dodge much longer. I have to go straight in!"

Kanao vigorously dodges more attacks while maintaining to go inwards. She endured many cuts and scratches but her vision began to blur. Her eyes showed signs that the final form is wearing out. The rest of tanjiro's veins increases in speed. One in particular pointed with a sharp shapped scythe propells itself  in front of Kanao.

"Do I....even have a chance?!"

Kanao's eyes begin to tearfully glow with the sunrise. Tanjiro staring into her own. Reflecting on each other. Tanjiro's shuttering thin eyes match only demons who were in extreme desire for blood.

"Are you even still alive..."

Tanjiros pink ember eyes glitters in the rising sun. The tentacle that was going towards Kanao became slower. Kanaos eyes widened. She recognizes his hesitation.

"What a terrible thought. Of course you are still alive. You are fighting. Then- so will I!"

Kanao strengthens her legs to strike the surroundings, developing a stronger matching speed. Enveloping her breathing style to its furthest capabilities. With all the force she has she turns her body to strike in the neck. Tanjiro couldn't follow her movements fast enough. Kanao appeared behind him. She moves her arm in. Readying to puncture tanjiros neck.

"Patchang!"

The scent of blood sought through. A kimono was becoming stained with blood. Surrounding a black tentacle punctured in her left shoulder.

"Cawah?!" Kanao chokes on her blood.

Nezuko shifts her head up, clenching onto her brother's back, her face grew into shock and her body turned frozen. Tanjiros scaled tentacle was seen through kanaos shoulder. Kanao eyes started to let go but the adrenaline kept her standing, the immediate numbness overcame her entire arm in an instant.

"I can't...I can't feel my right arm. He pierced my shoulder to force my hand to go limp!"

"Shatter"

The liquid was seen by all seething through the cracks of wood. The field turned silent. Kanao gazes at tanjiro as he did to her, both standing deadly silent. It was only tanjiro who made the first move as he ripped out his tentacle put of her and slammed her to the earth.

"Puht...,"

Nezuko snapped back in reality, her scream echoed across the mass graveyard.

"Kanao!!!" Nezuko cried, she reaches her hand out for Kanao.