𝟐 || 𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐬

Start from the beginning

"But I'm a professional, so when he starts pulling his crap, I'm gonna smile, I'm gonna nod.."

I don't like where this is going.

"But inside I'm gonna be like." Mami started punching her hand. Yikes. Poor what's his face.

"Don't worry I got this I spent all week preparing this badass spreadsheet and ima make it rain with informative data" she walked over next to Alex.

"Ooh I have a lot going on too, They're implementing my composting initiative in the cafeteria." Elena said sounding excited.

I know for a fact I wasn't interested.

"I wish I could make you this happy about a comb" Abuelita stated and I laughed making everyone turn to me.

"Elena I love you, I'm sorry but it's true" I said placing my hand on her shoulder and patting her.

She glared at me before continuing. "Our schools waste stream will really shrink if we let the food decompose naturally, and once I'm able to introduce worms.. triple the excretions." She finished sounding so proud of herself.

I had a disgusted look on my face. "You have weird goals." Alex told her. "Hey, no she doesn't." Mami defended her and as soon as Elena walked away she agreed with him.

—•—

We came from school I was so tired and I was hoping to nap a little and after we opened the door we saw Abuelita and Schneider salsa dancing.

"Ugh, I get it we're cuban!" Elena complained. "Azúcar!" Abuelita cheered after Schneider dipped her.

"Can you believe this living stereotype?" Elena asked us. "I know it's-.. uh-oh, oh my god what happening?" Mami started dancing.

"I think it's my hot Cuban blood!" She went over and started dancing with Abuelita. "I must dance!"

I looked over and Alex and he offered his hand. I gladly took it and we went over and danced with the rest of them.

"Come on!" Mami grabbed Elena's hand and she started spinning her. "Okay I'm dizzy" they stopped.

"Whatever, i needed that I had a crazy annoying day." Mami admitted and I patted her shoulder.

"It couldn't have been as bad as mine, At lunch no one scraped their food into the new composting bins, even when I stood in front of the trash cans." Elena complained.

"I pretended I didn't know her." I said grabbing an apple from the kitchen and eating it.

"Zach Miller, hit her with a hamburger" Alex said and I nodded. Everyone gasped.

"What? No! He threw it in the wrong bin and I deflected it.." I gave her a look and folded her arms.

"With my face." she said. "No one was listening to me!" She sat down on the couch. I hugged her from behind and she made a pouty face.

"So she started screaming and calling everyone 'earth murderers'" Alex imitated Elena's voice.

"Look Elena i get it cause it's in me too, In five seconds I go from nodding thoughtfully to lighting a car on fire.