Some info about reader

.

.

.

.

Warning 

THE FOLLOWING FILE HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED AS

TOP SECRET 

ANY NON-4 OR 0-5 PERSONNEL ACCESSING THESE FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED ██████████ .  ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS OR DISSEMINATE THESE FILE WITHOUT PROPER A PROVE FROM 4 OR 0-5 PERSONNEL WILL RESULT IN  █████████ ███████ FOLLOWED BY DEATH . 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED  

THE SCP FOUNDATION

>

>

>

ITEM NUMBER : SCP-( YOUR SCP NUMBER/( Y/SN) )

OBJECT CLASS : APOLLYON 

SPECIAL CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES : 

Subject is " contain " if you can say that in sit-█ the subject cell have to air locked so-round the front door " air tight "  so nothing as viruses of any type can't inter the subject cell , a disinfectant shower and bathroom for scp-( y/sn) and middle size window for sun light . 

material suits , gloves , and oxygen supply will be required to examine subject .

subject should be fed three time's a day along with snacks and provided with the minimum required  comfort items : a twin size bed , pillows , and blanket , scp plushy's of scp-682 and 999 and other scp's , computer and internet . 

clothes should be Radiated and shacked for the subject .

any signs of allergy such as rashes , boils , bleeding nose or ear should be reported IMMEDIATELY , scp-(y/sn) can leave the cell but have to be supervised by scp-██ .

 DESCRIPTION : 

scp-(y/sn) appears to be a normal human female , 21 years old , highly intelligent then average humans , but different then normal humans subject have ( your eye color / (e/c) ) and ( your hair color/ ( h/c ) ) , ( your skin color/( s/c) ) and ( your weight ) , ( your height ) .

scp-(y/sn) is not in fact human but look like one examining the subject DNA and blood proved to be non human or unknown , the scp can speak any language also speaking unknown language saying is her native language from where she comes, scp-(y/sn) has identified herself by y/n .

subject have been asked about her background but she says she can remember a little of her past some times don't like talking about it , scp-(y/sn) possesses a level of strength and speed much higher then what should be possible for scp's like , scp-076 ,scp-320, scp-173, scp-096 , only scp-██ have the same speed as her, can control and move things with her mind , telepathic , energy and magnetic field , other abilities .

scp-(y/sn) moods be normal and some time have suicidal behavior and also weird . 

scp-(y/sn) appears to be non human but have muscles , bones , organs similar to human tasting done on tissue samples has been inconclusive .             

Addendum 2-0 : 

scp-(y/sn) was found in one of GOC facility , the foundation send MTF personnel because of Paranormal activity happening around the facility , earthquake's magnitude is 9.0 as tohoku earthquake that hit japan in 2011.

 MTF inter the GOC facility trying to find and contain the subject the facility was in poorly state lot of body's of GOC operator and researcher's without their head it's like their heads have been explode clean.

scp-(y/sn) has been otherwise cooperative in containing her by scp-██ .

  .

.

.

WARNING! LEVEL SCP PERSONNEL 0-5 INFO WILL BE EXPOSED 

 < █ / 10 / 2011> movement of scp-179 has been recorded scp-179 head move up and start to raises two arm's point two fingers on both object looked like capsule or   the object's inters earth one of them crashed in ██████ forest and the other in antarctica scp-179 then returned to its original position. 

scp-  has been contain and classified as █  the entity looked like human child must likely to be 9 to 11 years old, brown eye's and black brown hair, pale brown skin the child was also involved in the GOC facility incident with scp-(y/sn) .