Author's note

Deleted: 2022

Views upon deletion: 200k plus

Reupload: March 13, 2023

I am reuploading my deleted stories (Hpsi, Rytiby). It took me a long time to go back to wattpad because I was so depressed about my stories being deleted. I will upload several chapters at a time. However, since my stories are originally published in a chronological order, which I will not do anymore and will just upload several stories at once, kindly look at the guide I provided below.

1. Her Personal Instructor. (Late 2019)
2. Ride you till I break you. --Set after chapter 61 in HPSI, before the 3 year time jump in chapter 62. (Last Quarter of year 2020)
3. But She's Mine - Set after the events of chapter 68.  (Early 2023)
4. His back up wife. - (Mid 2023)

This is the chronological reading order. But since I will be uploading it all at once, you can refer to this guide so you wont be confused of the timeline. You can read it chronologically, or read it at the same time. However, be wary of spoilers.

Note: This story was deleted by wattpad back in January. Along with my two other stories. I asked them about it, and they sent a general message that my story had violated wattpad terms. Upon reading the terms carefully, I realized I did not violate any terms. One of the terms indicates that erotic works without any semblance of plot or story is not allowed. RYTIBY has a deep, meaningful story and message. Though, I understand that some people who read the first few chapters will think otherwise. But I will say this, RYTIBY has a deep, meaningful message, and you, my readers know it.

RYTIBY readers, I am asking you this. Comment down below your thoughts about the RYTIBY (Let's refrain from including spoilers) to prove that my work indeed has a plot, and that the sensual scenes are needed for the plot to progress.