A pink thing coming in with the mind stone on his forehead "Vision. Right" I said as he said down in front of me "Why are you trying to kill us?" He asked "That's confidential so can't tell you" I said smiling as he leaned into the table "You physcopath why are you smiling?" he asked as my smile only got bigger "Awww psychopath. Thank you. I really try" I said as I could tell he was getting annoyed "Listen here we are not killers like you were heroes" Vision said.

"You're just calling yourselves heroes when you have killed somebody but nobody cares because they were bad. I have a question for you. Is the person really considered a villain if they do something bad but it's for a good reason?" I asked in a monotone voice waiting for his answer but I never got one and I just smiled as he got up and left the room. I sat in silence as I created many scenarios of how I'm going to be tortured when I get back to the base by being electrocuted, drowned, burned, whip or stabbed until I heard the door open.

I looked towards the door to see Peter in his normal clothes and have a white plate and a file in his hand "Hey your cute maybe you can get me out of here" I said "You know I can't do that" he said as I sit back in my chair smirking and he closed the door behind him. "Go choice cuz I'm a little cuckoo in the head and plus you saw what can I do so try not to get me mad k" I said as he sat down in front of me placing the plate in front of me as I look at the plate.

I looked up at him confused "Don't worry I didn't put anything that can hurt you in there plus you need to eat something" he said as I grabbed the fork and took a bite of the food. "Mmmm what is this?" I ask as stuff my mouth with pasta, I then started chewing all the pasta and after a minute I swallow the patas. I noticed Peter never said anything, I looked up at Peter to see he is staring at me with so much love and happiness in his eyes but just then he shook his head snapping himself back into reality.

"Sorry but it's ummm Pasta your favorite food" he said the last bit quietly but I heard him. "This is so much better than old moldy bread" I said as I continue to eat until "I need you to tell me what poison that was on your dagger that you stabbed Steve with?" He ask as I put the fork down on the plate since I finished eating and Peter put the plate on the side. "What's in it for me? If I do tell you", I smirk at him seductively.

"Answers. I don't know why but I have a feeling that you want some answers for me" he said as I hummed.

"Deal it's a mix's of New Delhi and Arsenic" I said as he looked at me shocked "How-" he said but I interrupted him "To be honest I'm surprised he's still alive and walking but he's pretty lucky I didn't use Aconitine today because that would have been so much worse" I said nonchalantly as I hear shuffling behind the one way window. "Seems like your friends are going to make an antidote for the poison" I said as the room fell silent until Peter put the file on the table "What is that? Is it a file about me?" I ask as I gasp "Are you stalking me?" I said sarcastically as I then smirk "No...Well kinda" he responded flustered as I leaned on the table "Oh someone's getting fluster-" I said but he interrupted me "Look can you just stop talking please" he said "Okay since you ask nicely" I said as he opened up the file and pushed it towards me. I looked at the file to see Toomes body without his head "About 2 years ago we found Toomes crew and himself massacred by one person" he said as he remove the picture at the top and I saw a myself 'And this is why I work alone' I thought as I looked up from the file to see he's looking for a reaction which he isn't going to get and we both just stared at each other.

We looked into each other's eyes waiting for the other to speak until I suddenly stood up and startling Peter "I'm just playing" I said as I sat back "I won't hurt you" I said with a smirk "Well that's a lie but maybe just a little and not the way your thinking" I said as a blush spread across his face. "You are so easy to tease Spider-Man or Spidey" I said with a smirk but my whole mood change once I noticed something "Where is it?" I said, trying not to show I'm panicking, "Where is what?" Peter ask confused "My necklace" I said stating to get angry "I don't know what you're talking about" he responded as I stood up suddenly slamming my hand on the table.

"YES YOU DO NOW GIVE IT BACK NOW OR SO HELP I WILL KILL YOU WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!" I yelled at him and for a split second I saw sadness in his eyes but it soon disappeared "I don't know what you're talking about honestly now please calm down" he said 'I genuinely believed him since he looks so sincere but looks can be deceiving' I thought as I took a deep breath " I had a lot of fun but I think it's time for me to go" I said as I got off my restraint and kick the table at him, 'I guess his Spidey sense didn't warned him about that' I thought as ran towards the door but a random person burst in with a metal arm and punch me in the face with his metal arm.

I feel down on the ground, I groan as the back of my head hit the ground hard. I felt dizzy as black dots appear in my vision "BUCKY WHAT THE FUCK!" Peter yelled as he push the man with the metal arm which his name is Bucky, "I-" Bucky's started but Peter interrupted him "GET THE FUCK OUT?!" Peter yelled as Bucky did I see were told and left the room slamming the door behind him. Peter crouch down beside me as everything starts to turn black every time I blink my eyes. "Wanda are you okay" he ask as that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.