[The Prologue]

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. One of your favorite webtoons! You always wished of doing something like this and make out with your favorite characters, but alas, you couldn't.

Or could you?

Haha, no way, you've done it once, rather not happen again.

...

Maybe going outside when you were sleepy wasn't the brightest idea.

"Why hello again."

You looked to the source of the voice. It was the goddess from the last time.

"I see you died to the same thing," the goddess said, "a truck."

"Yeah, yeah, am I getting reincarnated again?" I ask the goddess, still a bit sleepy.

"Sure are, however, unlike before, you won't have a backstory. Meaning, no parents, no existence, nothing. You'll still be able to speak Italian from the last reincarnation, however, you'll have to learn this world's language. You'll also be 15 again."

Wh- Huh?

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well last time you didn't know what you were doing, but there's another reason."

"And what reason is that?"

"I mentioned how I'm the goddess of reincarnation, yes?"

You nodded.

"Well, I have to consult the other gods of the world before reincarnating you. Some stricter than others."

"So, they don't want me to have a life? Why?"

"I cannot say, but it must have something to do with the original word most likely."

"I see, can you at least say which world I'm going to?" You questioned, and the goddess smiled.

"Apologies, I cannot."

The Star Stream has noticed your presence.

The Star Stream has accepted your presence.

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 15
Supporting Constellation: None

Personal Attributes: (any thoughts on attributes that are relatable to a lot of people?)
Private Attribute: Reader of a Reader (Mythical)

Personal Skills: [Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Stage 1 LV. 1], [The Audience LV. 1], [Character List LV. 1], [Rewrite LV. 1]

Overall Stats: [Stamina LV. 5], [Strength LV. 3], [Agility LV. 3], [Mana LV. 10] [Writing LV. 8]

General Evaluation: A young teenager that's cringe. Says things in their mind they would never speak aloud. Relates to other teens. Isekai's a lot.

[Edited Oct 21, 2022, to rewrite storyline.]

[Edited Oct 25, 2022, to fix grammar and spelling.]