"Your right arms next." Aizawa responds and then breaks Dabi's arm causing him to grunt.

"Be logical about this. At least save your legs. It would be a real pain to have to carry you off to jail without them." Aizawa states causing Dabi to grin.

"You can take your time, Eraserhead." Dabi declares as a huge sound rings out.

"What's that?" Aizawa asks as he looks away from Dabi.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Tenya Iida calls out causing Aizawa to look over at him.

"Stay back." Aizawa instructs causing Dabi to get up and stand with his back to him.

"That's exactly the performance I'd expect of a UA teacher. Tell me, Hero." Dabi insists causing Aizawa to pull his scarf, but it rips through Dabi's body.

"You worried for your student?" Dabi questions causing Aizawa's eyes to widen.

"I wonder if you can save them in the end. See you soon." Dabi proclaims as he then melts into a puddle.

(To me)

Toga was stalking the two students we had just saw, but I couldn't get a good look at them. "Hopefully it's people from class B, so I'll have nothing to feel bad about." I think causing Toga to chuckle.

"Two girls, their rather cute, y'know." Toga points out causing me to look over to see it was Tsuyu and Ochaco. "No, Toga don't- Before I could stop her she threw a knife in the girls direction.

(To Twice)

"Come on, Dabi. You got your ass handed to you! By a magic scarf!" Twice declares as he was making weird poses, while talking.

"How weak. That happened fast, huh?" Dabi asks turning to him.

"Huh? Don't say that. Better to frame this as the Pro being too strong. It's important to mind your self-esteem, even on a perilous mission." Twice informs using a different voice from earlier.

"Whatever, Twice. Just make another one of me. We need to keep those Pros occupied." Dabi insists.

"Another small fry, comin' right up. Leave it to me." Twice states as he was holding up his middle finger with one hand and a thumbs up with the other.

(To me)

Rushing over to the knife, Toga begin examining the blood on it.

"Chaco, is your arm okay?" Tsuyu asks as Ochaco holds her arm that was bleeding.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a scratch." Ochaco answers glaring over at Toga.

"Mm... Hm." Toga sounds. "Why did it have to be Ochaco of all people?!" I think feeling worry rise up.

"Shallow. Not much blood." Toga points out as she holds up the knife, while blushing. "Toga, don't kill them." I remind as Tsuyu and Ochaco glared at me.

"What kind of person slashes people out of nowhere? Just who do you think you are?" Tsuyu questions causing Toga to point the knife towards them.

"I'm Toga. Jeez, you two are super cute. Ochaco and Asui." Toga responds as she moves the knife to point at both of them.

"How does she know who we are?" Ochaco asks.

"Maybe from the Sports Fest? We know nothing about her, so we're at a disadvantage. Stay on guard." Tsuyu answers. "Remember, Toga we just need their blood nothing more." I insist causing Toga to groan.

"But there's not enough blood. I wish I could suck it directly from the cut to make it flow, but there's no time." Toga informs as she grabs one of the contraptions from the bag.