007. Pretty fucking beautiful

Start from the beginning

"Is something wrong?" Eva asked.

"No, No i -Uhm- just really want to get this over with," James smiled at her. She raised her eyebrows. It wasn't very convincing but Eva didn't want to push.

"Okay," she replied, dragging out the 'y'.

It had been about thirty minutes before Eva had lost concentration completely. Transfiguration was not her best class. She had kept a decent grade throughout the years but it never came easy for her. She always had to ask for extra credit to keep her from failing miserably.

"Which spell is used to transfigure an object into a rabbit?"

"Uh lapifors," the blonde girl answered unsurely.

"Correct!" James nodded while clapping his hands. "Next one, what incantation conjures flowers?"

She sighed. This was no use.

"James," she whined.

"I need a break, my head is going to explode," She knocked her head on the table.

"Come on darling. It's only a couple more," James said. He raised his hand and placed it on her cheek rubbing his thumb against her skin.

Eva shook her head and looked at James with pleading eyes. James was screwed. She pouted her lips and tilted her head up to look him in the eyes. Fuck. James Potter could never resist her eyes.

Her enchanting blue eyes were mesmerizing to look at. He saw oceans in her eyes like the current was pulling him in deeper and deeper until he was completely submerged under water and fighting the air in his lungs, trying to swim back to where he was, on the surface, but the waves kept him from doing so.

"Fine," he sighed.

"How's it going with lily?" Eva asked.

James sighed. Honestly, he hadn't thought about lily in so long that the question stumped him. "Uh as it always has,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, it's fine," James replied.

"So you still really liked her then?" Eva stupidly asked.

"Yeah, it's lily you know, I can't not like her,"

The blonde girl ignored the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't know why she asked that question. It kinda just came out of her without really thinking about it.

"Right," the girl replied. "I get it, she's really pretty and-"

"You're pretty, fucking beautiful," The boy replied, looking into her eyes.

The heat rushed to her cheeks and she looked down to try to hide it. She bit her lip to avoid the smile that was starting to form on her face however that was not working at all because James could still see her dimples at the center of her cheeks.

"Thanks,"

"You know you're cute when your blushing," James added.

"Stop it," she laughed.

He smiled at her. Did he mention that he loved her smile? Because he really loved her smile.