2

Camilla Klein

When I woke up Sunday morning, my phone was laying on my stomach from using it last night. I guess I fell asleep when I was watching the prema YouTube videos.

I got dressed and went downstairs. I was greeted by my parents. "Goodmorning," they said. "Goodmorning Mom and Dad!" I said back. I made my breakfast which is just a simple sandwich.

After I was done I started to check my socials, nothing suspicious just the normal. When I was watching the edits on TikTok last night, I had this crazy idea, thinking I could do the same. So that's what I did. I started a Prema fan page called "prema.fanx" on both TikTok and Instagram. I started watching tutorials on YouTube on how to make good edits and which apps are good for it. I learned that Videostar, Funimate, Capcut, Alight Motion, and after effects are the most popular.

Videostar, Funimate, and Alight Motion are free but also have a paid version. Capcut is completely free and for after effects you have to pay. After Effects is also only available on a computer or laptop, and video star is only for IOS. I tried everything except after effects and found out I liked capcut the most.

I got inspiration from the edits I already watched and started "recreating them" with my own twist to it. I made an edit about Dino first and posted it to Instagram reels, after that I reposted my edit on my story and tagged him and Prema as well. There is more chance they will see it through my story instead of tagging them in the post itself, which I also did. After that I posted it on TikTok, hoping it will be on the foryoupage so many people see it. After that, I went to watch some more Prema YouTube videos.

Alexis texted me asking if I maybe wanted to go to Starbucks with her. I really wanted an iced coffee to be honest, so I reacted with "Yeah! Meet up at mine after?" She responded that that was definitely okay. We walked together to the Starbucks, since it only was a 10-minute walk.

"Alexis? You know the YouTube channel you recommended yesterday?" I asked. "Yes, I do! With the cutie Paul!" She said while clapping her hands at the last sentence. "Yeah well, I'm obsessed? Not in a weird way, but I really started loving them and the fandom is so nice!" I said. "Yeah? How many videos did you watch already? " She asked. "Do I have to answer?" I asked with a hint of shame in my voice. "You know what? Never mind. I know it's wayyy too much!" She said extragating the way and laughing a bit. "You know me so well!" I said laughing.

"What would you like?" The lady behind the counter said when it was finally our turn to order. "I would like a caramel iced frappe please," I said. "For me the same please," Alexis said.  "What are your names? For the cups." The lady said. "Mine is Camilla and hers is Alexis," I said. "Okay noted. Thank you!" The lady said.

We took a seat and waited for our names to be called. "Camina and Alexa?" The boy who makes the orders yelled. "That must be ours. They never get it right." I said laughing a bit. "They never do!" Alexis said also laughing a bit. After we received our iced caramel Frappe we walked back to my house.

"So I'm going to check my fan page real quick," I said when we were seated on the floor in my bedroom. "Fan page? Did you just make a fan page for them?" Alexis asked totally not surprised while laughing a bit. "Yeah shut up," I said also laughing a bit. On the way back home we talked about a lot of things and laughed most of the time.

"No way!! We were sitting at this table in Starbucks right?!" I asked excitedly when we were sitting on my bed. "Yes, we did why?" Alexis asked kind of taken aback by my sudden outburst. "Dino was there after us?! Also, they  misspelled his name as well." I said laughing. "Wait he was?" Alexis asked shocked. I just nodded my head and showed her his story again. "Wait. Isn't that us in the background?" Alexis asked when she looked closely. "What?" I said shocked and looked closely as well. My eyes widened when I saw that she was right.

I took a screenshot right away and posted it on my story with the text "Proud to be on your story accidentally @dinobeganovic_ also @Alexiswit you look beautiful <3" and also saw that he saw my edit and even commented "thank you! I also really love this edit." It said. I took a screenshot of that as well and went to put it on my story with the text "@dinobeganovic_ thank you for also noticing the edit and even commenting! ❤". I told Alexis everything, and she was like "That's so sweet!" Right away.

We went to watch Netflix and when I went to check my socials, I screamed. "What?!" Alexis asked, since she got scared by my sudden movement. "Dino sent a dm!" I said excitedly. "Did you open it already?" She asked. "No," I said. "What are you waiting on, then? Open it!" She said. "Yeah, yeah okay!" I said, still very excited. I opened it and first, he reacted with "It has been a pleasure to accidentally post you and you're a friend on my story!" And on the thank-you story, he reacted with "You're welcome! I meant what I said in the comment! ❤". I showed Alexis since I was too stunned to speak.

" OMG! That's so sweet!" Alexis said. I just nodded. I typed my reaction. "Thank you, Dino! Foremost, I hope that the people by Starbucks spell your name right the next time. And second, you have no idea how sweet you are to interact with fans!". I immediately saw that he saw my dm. " Alex, he saw my reaction to him!" I said when I showed her the screen. "Yeah, well he's also typing at the moment." She said. "What?!" I said shocked.

I looked at my screen and saw that she was right again. He responded with: "I hope they do yours too! Camina really? It's Camilla right? And yeah, I feel like I should do something in return for their support.". I showed Alexis and started typing. " Yeah, it's Camilla. But you don't have to do something in return, you know? It's sweet but don't feel like you have to!"

He was immediately typing. "Well nice to meet you then Camilla :) and I know but still" Dino responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE!

So chapter 2 is out! I hope you enjoy reading it and let me know if something is missing, misspelled, or just grammatically not correct. Also yeah I used my own fan page! (If you don't follow it already it would be nice to do !)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!