"ALRIGHTY! HE NAILED IT!" Reki screamed while choking clown dude. 'Umm... i think Reki's killing him...'

After Reki finally let go of the clown we continue to watch what was happening right in front of us. Miya suddenly twisted his board and landed it on its side. "Holy shit- this is getting good" i whispered "What's that kids deal!". "We got to get ahead old man!" Reki ordered "I'm not old! I'M 20 FRICKING 4!" "YOUR 24?!" I yelled.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

Shadow pulled into the building and me and reki immediately jumped out. As we stared at Langa, Reki started screaming something at him 'if i can hardly bear him then langa definitely can't hear him at all... hopefully he will still understand what he needs to do though...' i thought with a worried expression as langa smiled at us

Langa suddenly slides on the hand rail and miya started screaming at him "stop! The hand rail is too jacked off! you're not gonna make it!" Miya yelled still at the top of the stairs, "you're gonna fall!" The clown warned him. 'Not with that board he won't' i thought smirking while remembering what Reki said earlier about remodelling the board.

Langa then put pressure done on the nose and swings the tail of the board to the front. As soon as he does that the crowd that formed at the finish line started cheering and soon Miya and Langa now were neck and neck and then, it was over. The race had finally come to a end and the loser of this race had been...

Miya

"How did Miya lose?!"

Miya had lost, his first loss but definitely not his last...

"Langa! You're so awesome!" Reki said while hugging him. I walked over to the duo and stayed standing at the side. "Nice seeing you again Langa. You did great." I told him with a smile which he returned. Reki then went on to praise the board he had made as i had turned to look at Miya. Miya had his head down completely tuning out everyone and everything around him as if he was the only one there. He look shocked, disappointed even, 'Is Miya ok..? Has he never lost before? He doesn't seem to be taking this too well.' I thought while frowning at his state wanting to go talk with him comfort him even but not knowing how to.

"I don't understand how i lost" he said while shaking, " i can explain it to you if you want, why you failed." Reki told him finally bringing him back from his trance.

"What do you mean." Miya said in a harsh tone, "the reason we started skating was to have fun".

"Fun?"

"Sure... i guess so, i think i had a lot of fun in fact."