Witch lady
Peter!!??
Answer!

Birdbrain
Peter!
Answer the damn phone!
We are worried

Mr. Hacker
What happened kid?
We are here! Peter??

I then texted Mr. stark saying I would be out of work for a while

Peter
Hey mr. Stark I finna be out of work for a while I think because of uhh... some problems I've been having but I'll be back soon :)
Hopefully

Mr. Stark
No worries kid but are you ok?
If you need to talk just text me, I'm not the best with comforting but I'm a good listener
Peter?

I put away my phone with tears in my eyes and deleted all social media and turned off my location and turned off my service. Jose did the same. I was worried that Mr. brown was finna find us though cause he's a cop and a damn good one but he's evil. "We need to buy snacks too and lots of water" Jose said "have you done this before?" I asked while grabbing a $20 from my wallet "when I was 13 ya" he said before opening the door.

We got some pop tarts, chips, Gatorade, Pringles, and gum. We payed and walked to a storage unit. "This is my dads secret storage unit, SHIELD never took anything out of it cause it's in my name instead of his so they can't touch my possessions with out my permission and they don't know I know about it" he said while grabbing a key from his necklace. "He wrote me note and made videos of him saying stuff that was for me and was top secret and he told me this location, most of it was in A language that me and my dad created when I was 3"

He unlocked the door and it was a lil dusty (I mean like layers of dust and spider webs) it was a lab with a desk and and computer from like the 2020's and 2 beds and a mini fridge. He opened this drawer and there were test tubes that weren't open or were layered and not mixed. "Hopefully I don't mix the wrong chemicals together and cause an explosion killing everyone in this block" he said while grabbing all the test tubes. "You know what your doing?" I asked while looking for a book of chemicals Jose asked me to grab "nope but the book my dad created so that'll help me. Hopefully." He said.

"We'll have to stay here for a while to find the anti-poison cause I know he created it, he always, always created an antibiotic or cure for the arrow he created before releasing the test to the boss or whatever." He said, I opened the book and noticed that everything was mixed up and the book wasn't finished. There was a confetti arrow, bomb arrow, grapple arrow, electric arrow, fire arrow, and so much more. He did more than arrows he had stark tech upgrades in the book too.

We've been in this weird place for about 2 weeks and he made half of the cure, I'm getting worse and worse but he gave me an antibiotic so I don't die as fast. I'm in TONS of pain. I've only been out Spider-Manning twice this week. I saw the news, everyone is looking for us, they suspected it as a possible kidnapping and they had an amber alert that me and Jose both got before our phones died. We abandoned our phones in a river so just in case mr. Stark was able to hack it.

Clint's POV
I kept messaging Peter to see if he would respond but he never did. He also messaged Tony saying he wouldn't be in the internship for a lil bit and that really concerned me.

It's been a day since Peter has last texted us and we were watching a movie for Friday night and all of our phones went off. It was an amber alert for Peter Parker and Jose Cappel, it was a possible kidnapping. I knew that last name Cappel, Marco Cappel, I worked with him but he died a year after I went to the Avengers. He had a kid named Jose and a daughter Angela who was 6 when he died idk what happened them though I didn't know them very well, only met them about 4 times.

His dad was a tester and invent secret agent at SHIELD, he was amazing at Archery and created a lot of the arrows I have now, he created the poison arrow I shot at that arachnid last night,won't kill him though only injure him into a coma. Agent Cappel never ever made a weapon with out making an antibiotic or at least knowing the formula of the cure. He had safety per cautions.