The Kooks take everything.

That's what Luke Maybank has always told his children.

That is what even JJ now keeps reciting as a mantra on a daily basis.

And now, both the Maybank men have been proved right.

They took away John B's livelihood, who does that?

More so, Sarah Cameron did.

And for that, Georgie will hate her forever.

Forever.

"I can't believe this. What is wrong with her? He's been working so hard and Ward couldn't see that?".

John B sighs sitting on the edge of the armrest, "It's fine. I'll find another job.....maybe, Mrs. Carrera will get me a job at The Wreck", he wiggles his eyebrows at Kie who only rolls her eyes.

"In your dreams. She thinks you're useless".

An idea illuminates Georgie's mind.

Anna Carrera loves her - probably more than her own daughter but we don't talk about that - and she trusts her judgement too.

So, what if Georgie tried to ask her?

I mean, even though she might think of John B as a useless piece of shit, Georgie's recommendation could turn the tables.

The Maybank girl files that particular piece of information away for later since she's pretty sure surprising John B with the job offer would be the best way to go about it.

Her and John B working together? That'd be a dream come true.

"What's the clue then?", the blonde smiles secretly wrapping up her idea in a gift wrapping paper decorated with pink hearts.

Georgie is insane.

And maybe not too much in a good way.

Maybank blood, am I right?

"He won't tell us", Kiara whines pointing at John B who gets back on his feet with an infectious grin.

"That's 'cause I gotta show you".

And that is how, the gang ended up at the Southside graveyard at eight fucking pm on a summer night.

Georgie physically loathes graveyards, ever since she was a kid this little garden covered area in the corner of the island has been the epitome of a haunted house to her.

She can't explain why but just the thought of a place full of buried dead bodies lingering right below your feet gives her the creeps.

So, she always avoids this place.

But not tonight, for tonight she's here to help John B.

The things you do for love.

She shudders glancing around the bushes and wraps her arms around her midsection, a creeping fear at the back of her neck making every bone in her body feel sick.

"John B, what are we doing?", JJ whines tiredly.

"Shut up. You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it?", the bandana clad brunet turns to the group with an excited grin.

Georgie narrows her eyes at him while Kiara mutters a small "yeah".

"So, Redfield. This whole time I thought it was a place, right?", the group nods in affirmation, "but it's not a place. It's a person", he points back at the giant crypt they are all situated in front of.