Disclaimer

This is work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, event, incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to the actual person's, living or dead, or actual events are purely coinsidental.

This story may involve scenes that are not suitable for the young audiences under 18 years old.

My novels has a flawed plot and so as my characters, so if you're finding a perfect and idle one, my works are not for you.

And also, beware that this novel or my other novels contains grammatical error and typos. I'm still new and still learning so please bear with me. Thank you.

Read at your own risk!

•••

BLURB

"Now that I looked at the sunrise through my piercing red eyes, I could see a new bearer stress and raging pains."

She had a rough childhood. She was judged and called names. She's a thief, a criminal, and stealing things is her only way to survive. She once hated the sunrise because, for her, new day, new sufferings. Telua Nake Asoncion, the notorious thief of Tondo, is a girl who pledged to herself not to involve in love. Not until she met Peyton Rio Fortuso, a cold and heartless notorious Police officer who's still stuck in his dark past.

She doesn't plan on loving a man with a dark past and a broken heart, but when he introduced her to different emotions and temptations and when rocked her system, she already knew that her heart was poisoned by him.

And when her broken soul and heart collided with his, abrasions from trauma and silhouette from the past will unfold... And that means another heartbreak but this time, it is because of... love.