Riri's Appa || 06

Start from the beginning

"okay, what makes you think that min yoongi is your appa?" jimin sighs, taking out the first aid box and starts cleaning off the dried blood on aera's knee.

"because- because my teacher said write ten lines on appa and i said i don't have any appa," aera starts explaining, taking a deep breath between wincing when the disinfectant burns on her wound, making her whine and cry out, forgetting what she was speaking about, "ah! oppa nooo! it hurts!"

"but we've clean it, baby. stay still," jimin assures, holding her hand with his free one and kisses her palm, "hush, i know my riri is a strong girl, isn't she?"

"yes— ouch! no!" aera breaks into a sob, pulling her leg away and climbs on the counter, sitting in the center next to the basket of apples, crying.

"c'mere," jimin stands up, sighing when she shakes her head, shifting back, making jimin gasp on seeing that she's almost on the edge and might fall down, "aera, come this side," he says calmly, not wanting to startle her or try to run away that could possibly make her loose balance and fall from the counter.

"ri, c'mere," yoongi stands up, holding out his arms as he approaches her slowly and aera quickly turns around, heading his way, only to give the elders a heart attack when she actually slips, breaking the glass jug that was kept nearby. the glass shatters, spilling water and also blood as aera accidentally places her hand on it.

"ahh! oppa!" she cries louder and jimin rushes around the counter, where yoongi's already carrying her in his arms.

"aish," jimin sighs deeply, rubbing her back as he watches her hand bleeding with pained eyes. yoongi takes her over to the sink, turning on the faucet and puts her hand under the running water while jimin brings some paper towels to make the cut stop bleeding.

"appa..." aera sobs, sitting next to the sink as yoongi presses the towels on her hand, wincing at the white color turning red almost instantly.

"it's okay, look that side," yoongi turns her head away, so that she won't see the blood and be scared.

"it hurts so much..." aera sobs, rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

jimin pats her head, wrapping his arm around her in a hug and kisses her forehead, glancing at yoongi with a concerned look, "it's bleeding too much hyung, is there a piece of glass stuck in or what?"

"maybe," yoongi removes the towel slowly, looking at the cut carefully and hisses, nodding his head, "get a plucker," he says and jimin leaves aera for a moment, handing yoongi what he wanted from the first aid box.

"hold her, okay?"

"yeah," jimin nods, holding aera's hand so she won't push yoongi away and hurt herself more. jimin averts his eyes from aera's little hand being covered in blood, and even getting it on yoongi's hand as he's holding it just like that, trying get the piece of glass out and make the cut stop bleeding.

"what's going o— oh my god!" jungkook gasps, rushing to his sister, throwing his bag aside, "what happened to riri?! jin hyung, joonie hyung! tae hyung! hobi hyung! riri's got hurt! she's bleeding!!"

"hey, quiet," yoongi gives the younger a look, making him shut up, nibbling on his lower lip for his eyes chaotic gaze is stuck on his sister.

"did i just hear riri being hurt?" jin appears, still wearing his office clothes and gasps on seeing blood, "my goodness! what were you guys doing?! poor kid— yah! move aside, let me see," he says and yoongi obeys, giving the plucker to jin.

"there's a piece of glass stuck," yoongi says, "get it out, it's hurting her and the blood won't stop,"

"gosh! you should've called me sooner," jin shakes his head, taking aera's hand with some paper towels in his hand as he hasn't washed his hands yet and looks carefully, trying to ignore the voice of the little girl getting tired from crying continuosly.