X: Self-Destruction

Start from the beginning

Hasashi was never like that when we were together, he was always a bit too rough with me and more dominant. But along comes Midoriya, a drunk one at that and he just makes me feel so, delicate. His skin is rough from the injuries of his Quirk yet despite being rough and hard it felt like he was trying his hardest to be careful with me. And I feel so horrible because of all the stress, the issues in dealing with Shiretoko, having to take care of Kota dealing with the board and everything going on all at once I just felt so stressed and weak and I needed something to help me relieve myself of all that was on my shoulders. I said something that I never should have said to him, and everything went downhill from there. I...I-"

"You had sex with Midoriya."

"Huhhhh." Mandalay glumly sighed, leaning forward and placing her face onto the platform of her hands yet again. "God I'm so awful."

"No waitwaitwait hang on let's just finish out with the more important details first." Pixie-Bob assured. "First off, consent?"

"It felt that way, at least that's what I'm hoping it felt like. It didn't really feel like he was trying to pull away from me or feel like he was uncomfortable as I rubbed my hands over him he seemed fine. If anything, it felt like he was trying to match what I was doing."

"Aftercare?" Mandalay shook her head. "Ooooooh. That's, bad."

"You think?! After we had sex we both fell asleep, woke up this morning and we didn't even say anything to each other we just sort of moved to get our stuff together and get out knowing what we did last night could end up being terrible. I should've said, something. I should've been the adult in the room and-and said something to him but I just-I just, I just couldn't! I just wanted to get out of there so quickly and he looked like if anybody said anything he would explode on the spot."

"Have you tried texting him? Calling emailing? Leaving a voicemail?"

"What do I even say? 'Hey it's Shino the desperate 33 year old woman who had sex with you the night before and completely ignored the most important part after cause she was too embarrassed to say anything. Remember me?'"

"Noooo you weren't desperate Sosaki it's just like you said it was stress." Pixie-Bob assured. "Too much stress would make anybody feel like they needed something to relieve themselves. No aftercare BUT, in my opinion what matters most is the matter of it being consent. IF, and it's a pretty big if since you were both under the influence, if Midoriya was consenting to what was happening to him and there was no evidence that he was uncomfortable and or considering the event to be rape or sexual assault, you're okay on that part. You're not a monster, you're not the worst person on the planet, you're not an idiot you're not stupid. You're okay, everything is going to be okay just keep your head straight and focus on what should be done to make sure both of you are okay."

Was it okay? The alcohol, the intimate exchange, the refusal to acknowledge each other the morning after, the guilt and the pain of not being able to sit down and take a moment to collect themselves, was this all okay? No, of course it wasn't especially when taking into consideration the amount of damage that's going to be caused on one party's mental health.

For somebody like Mandalay who's experienced in this field, she can find her through. Aftercare is something that not a lot of people are aware of when it comes to sexual intercourse and there have been a few times where she didn't go through it, leaving her to feel a little bit dirty like a useless grocery bag or worse. But for somebody such as Midoriya? Somebody who has never experienced sex before and has now had that first time be done without the importance of an aftercare? The thoughts, the feelings, the emotions that might be going through him right now are drilling a hole into Mandalay's heart. Said drill being fueled by guilt and shame.