"Are you crazy? I'm not immature enough to smash a person's window! I'm going to pick the lock and open the door myself"

Zayn crouches down and takes two pins from his pocket and slides them into the lock.

"If you see anybody on the street that can notice us tell me"

Zayn knew stealing was wrong, but he's in a different world right now talking to an elf and a fairy in the middle of the night in the 1900s, he doesn't care enough anymore.

Even though Zayn couldn't see, Peter nodded his head and looked around not noticing anyone.

He looked back down at Zayn as he picked the lock in fascination, he's never seen someone pick a lock before. Seems really complicated, breaking a window would get the job done much easier. Nothing immature about that.

Suddenly Peter felt something tug his hair and the sound of bells he could somehow understand. He turns and sees Tinker Bell pointing and motioning in a direction.

"Huh?"

He looks and notices his shadow is fleeing! He looked down and sure enough he has no shadow attached to him anymore. Again?! Why does it keep running away?!

"Zayn I have to go, my shadow ran away again. I'll be right back!"

Peter told him and immediately flew in the direction of the shadow. Zayn glanced at him and back to the lock.

"..I wonder why.."

He murmured.

He finally picked the lock and opened the door. He rushed inside and looked for any bags big enough to fit clothes inside.

When he found a good one that had a strap he looked for some good clothes that fit him. He only got a few pairs of outfits and found a snack and candy section that made his mouth water and stuffed as much as he could. He carried the bag and walked out.

It was a bit heavy but he can manage.

He sprinked some more fairy dust on himself and flew in the direction he saw Peter fly off to to find him. That's when he heard voices and laughter from above him and looked up.

His eyes widen at the sight.

'The fuck is that Wendy and her little brothers?! Actually I'm not that surprised'

He flew towards them and greeted them.

"Howdy"

They all looked at him in confusion.

"I mean hello"

"Oh! Hello there, who are you? My name is Wendy Darling"

"I'm Micheal!"

"John Darling"

Zayn smiles back at them.

"I'm Zayn, I'm the same as you, only I've been livin' in Neverland for a while. Ya'll are goin' to Neverland too?"

Zayn asks while Peter flies beside him and takes his bag muttering that it looks too heavy for him to carry.

The Darling trio nods in response, clearly excited.

They talk more while Zayn whispers a thank you and praise to Peter which makes him a little flustered though you can't tell since it's a little too dark and Zayn's attention is on the Darlings.

'Peter is learning to be more polite now, honestly shocked'

Zayn had thought when he had whispered a small genuine praise for Peter offering to carry the heavy bag.

"I'm just so scared of growing up. And I heard Neverland is a magical place"

Wendy tells Zayn with slight worry and excitement in her tone as they all fly towards the second star.

Though Micheal laughs at Zayn's funny accent, it sounds nothing like what he's used to hear.

While John believes he's found more friends than just his younger brother and older sister.

"I understand, I felt the same way. I hope you like it in Neverland, but remember.."

Zayn gets closer to Wendy and whispers,

"..not everything in Neverland is the same as how you imagine it to be.."

Zayn tries to give her a small warning, though he doubts it will help much.

As much as he wants to tell her growing up is okay and Neverland is dangerous, he can't. Not with Peter Pan right next to him. He's not trying to die any time soon thank you.

Wendy tilts her head in confusion but seeing as Zayn isn't going to elaborate she dismisses it.

"We are about to enter Neverland!"

Peter announces, Peter holds Zayn's hand once again and Zayn holds Wendy's hand which she tightens as she goes to hold John's hand who holds Michael's. they all brace themselves for the trippy scenery change.

Zayn knows he's already done this before once but it still gives him a little headache.

___________________________

So, what I said about Wendy earlierrr

Isn't true 😳

Just wanted to avert your expectations aha ha 🥴

Get pranked 💅

Though technically she does get a little jealous later sooo

Also I just realized I have to watch the movie now to keep with the plot 💀

So I'm gonna end the chapter here cuz I don't remember the movie that much jdjxjxjxjdjd