The best friends Keke, Mary and Sam/1

Hey follow my tiktok:jeditd0

Enjoy

Damn anyways

Damn hello my name is keke im black, jamaican and 19 and in college i grew up in atl with my mom, dad and little sister who is 7 and she make me crazy but i still love her tho oh and i have two beautiful best friends name mary, sam, we been friends since we were babies and let me tell you they are the life of the party but play it safe tho. 

My BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIENDS 

Mary is hispanic and is 20, me and her go to the same college, she have two brothers and a boyfriend who a little crazy and she don't really see the red flags but she see it tho but it ignore it tho a little bit. She like to party and is mean and nice at the same time well only nice to me and Sam and a ride or die for us. She likes to paint, dance and travel to sometimes.

Sam is korean and 18 the baby of the group, she has a little baby brother, Sam is a little shy, the girl got anxiety, and is short but is crazy tho, she is amazing person trying to find her way through life as a movie director, her and mary are into that supernatural stuff. sam on the other doesn't really share stuff with me and mary because she have trust issues a little from her past but she try tho.

But me on the other hand i don't really believe in to that supernatural stuff tho. But if they like i love it.

My two best friends are my world and im there world to. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued 

Let me know if i miss something or tell me something in my dms.