𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Why me?" Lev showed a confused look.

"That helps a lot. Thanks, captain." you rolled your eyes, walking out of the classroom. "See you guys tomorrow." you said to Kuroo and Lev before walking away.

Before reaching to the room where you supposed to sleep witht the other managers, you really had to use the washroom. So, you turned around to make way towards the nearest washroom. Then, you noticed a classroom that was bright inside. Probably someone forgot to turn off the lights? You decided to look into the classroom and froze on the spot after finding out who was in there.

Suna, Atsumu, Kita and Aran.

"Shit, sorry. I thought no one's in here." you immediately said before closing the door again but Atsumu was quick to call you.

He called out your name.

You halted instantly as your name rolled out from his tongue. You didn't question how he knew but instead you looked at him with a blank expression.

"You're not asleep yet?" Kita asked you.

"About to." you replied, slightly bowing your head while slowly taking a few steps backwards. "Good night." you flashed a smile before closing the door back. You continued walking towards the washroom and noticed it was hella dark in there. You tried searching for the light switch and the lights won't turned on. "Well, fuck." you cursed and you started to overthink already as you stepped foot into one of the cubicles.

What if a pair of hands pulled your legs-

"Stop it, Y/n." you got mad at yourself for thinking too much. After flushing the toilet, you slowly opened the door and looked around. "Fuck, it's so dark." you sighed, and as you were washing your hands, you felt as if there was a presence at the corner which caused you to look at that specific direction. You weren't sure whether your eyes were deceiving you but you instantly let out a scream when you saw a woman with long hair standing at the corner. You immediately ran towards the door and was caught in a pair of hands, embracing you.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?!"

That voice. It was Miya Atsumu.

"I-I fucking saw something in there! I swear! It was a woman with long hair!" you tried to convince him that you saw it but knowing how people these days didn't actually believe in ghosts, you gave up and ended up crying. "Fuck, I shouldn't have joined them." you muttered under your breath, sniffing while wiping the tears. This is why you hated horror shit. It made you hallucinating things.

Or was it even a hallucination?

Atsumu turned soft as he saw how vulnerable you looked. He patted your head and smiled. "It's okay, Y/n. It's a good thing I'm here." he said, then he peeked inside of the washroom and saw nothing in there. He even pulled out his phone and used it as a flashlight. "There's nothing in there. Don't worry, okay?"

You sighed, starting to feel embarassed. "Sorry, Atsumu." you apologized for no reason. "It'll be even more embarrassing if your other teammates are here."

"They're still in the classroom watching movies. I happened to step out for a while to inhale fresh air." Atsumu reasoned, hoping you would believe his words. He knew he was lying. He decided to step out because he just wanted to talk to you but then this happened.

Maybe luck was on his side, he thought.

"Oh, I see. Anyways, I really need to get some sleep now. I hate when I start to see things that aren't even there." you let out a sigh, scratching the back of your head. "Thanks, by the way."

"I can walk you to your room, if you don't mind." he offered which you were unsure at first, but agreed when you started to get chills all of sudden.

"Sure, I guess?"

As Atsumu and you began to walk side by side, you slowly turned around to look at that washroom again and that motherfucker ghost with long hair was there, waving at you before vanishing into thin air. Now, you were convinced that your school was actually haunted.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Rise and shine, Y/n!"

Yukie's voice made your eyes fluttered open, but you felt so sleepy. You had trouble sleeping last night after what you witnessed at that fucking washroom. But, the sight of Atsumu being with you was making you smile. He didn't laugh or making fun of you, instead, he calmed you down and assured you everything was okay.

After getting showered and got dressed, you headed towards the cafeteria to get some food. You took two pieces of bread and a glass of chocolate milk and sat at an empty table. You weren't having the mood to socialize at the moment. Last night's event was still scaring you.

"May I join you?" a familiar voice appeared and you could already tell who it was.

"Sure." you smiled at him. "Um, about last night." you started to speak. "Can you please keep it a secret? I don't want anyone to know that I screamed like a bitch."

"I got you!" he gave a smile and reached out his hands for a handshake. He noticed you were giving him a confused look so he just chuckled. "Let's be friends!"

You chuckled as well, and gladly brought your hand towards his for a handshake. Guess Atsumu was okay after all. You used to think him as a creepy fuck boy that craves for attention but he seemed nice though. He seemed to be easy to get along with.

"So, you're a second year?" Atsumu started before shoving some scrambled eggs into his mouth.

"Correction, I'm a third year." you grinned at him which he instantly widened his eyes. He thought you were his age.

"You're older? I thought you were a second year like me!" he got panicked for a second but you were amused by his reaction. He looked cute.

Just in time, Kuroo and the others walked into the cafeteria and his eyes quickly landed on your table. He noticed you were laughing with Miya Atsumu. "Yakkun, look at that." he pointed towards your table. "Y/n is finally going to get a boyfriend." he said with a chuckle, trying to hide the fact that he was feeling something else which he couldn't describe.

"Good for her. I can use Atsumu's name to tease her later." Yaku smirked, already plotting a plan to embarass you.

Bokuto and Akaashi stepped into the cafeteria as well, and were surprised to see the sight of you and Miya Atsumu at the same table together. Bokuto went to Kuroo's side and whispered, "Am I seeing Y/n sitting with Atsumu? Or is it just me hallucinating things?"

"You're really seeing it, bro." Kuroo said, and Bokuto could hear the hint of frustration in Kuroo's tone. But, he chose not to point it out.. yet.

captain | kuroo tetsurouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara