Wanting to ignore her statement, I just sat quietly. Not wanting to say much, I prefer they rather catch on.

Chanel gasped. "No way! Is Kyrie is the one"

"Can you whisper?" My eyes looked around to make sure no one in particular was hearing our conversation. "Seriously don't be so loud"

"Aww Adri. You like Kyrie Irving" Kirsten gushed lowly.

My cheeks were beginning to flush red from embarrassment. This was so unusual for me. It wasn't anything.

"Does he not know?"

Shaking my head at her question and stirring my alcoholic drink around in my glass. "Not at all. I'm kind of shy to say something"

It was the complete truth. I did have a thing for Kyrie, but I would hate to get my feelings hurt if he was to feel a different way or have someone else in mind.

"Well we can always find out"
"Wait what?"

My heart began pounding rapidly once Kirsten stood up and strutted her way over to where Kyrie was bobbing his head to the beat of the music being played.

"This girl is not serious"

"I think she is" laughter exited Chanel's mouth.

Kirsten

Adrienne is my best friend. I believe Kyrie and her will make a wonderful couple. At least this whole night they were both giving each other eye contact and observing each other's every move. There is most likely a mutual connection between the two.

"Hey guys" My voice yelled through the loud music.

The two men looked at me as if they were not expecting my presence. I smiled gently taking a seat beside the two of them.

"I'm Kirsten. You are?", extending my hand out for a handshake.

"Jux" he smiled, which I returned a friendly smile also. I found Jux to be cute, he even had a baby face to him but he doesn't seem like the type I would go for.

"So Kyrie are you enjoying yourself?"

"Um yeah, I am"

"That's nice. I happened to notice you've been eyeing my friend all night though"

The first give away I noticed was the smirk he brought to his lips. I'm not sure if it came from embarrassment or cockiness but he definitely was smirking hard.

"You were watching me or something?"

"I'm just an observant person and I just happened to catch your eyes looking at her each time"

"Caught" Jux jokingly laughed.

"I think you like her"

He remained silent, like he was trying to avoid my statement but the look on his face told me the answer. Kyrie definitely had a thing for Adrienne.

"He does like her" his friend spoke elbowing him. "He's just shy she might not feel the same way"

"Dude chill" Kyrie mugged the life out of him.

"Aw I knew you liked her but do you think she feels the same way?"

"I don't think so" he said with much confidence.

"Well" I scanned the other section of VIP, until my eyes finally landed on Adrienne who seemed to be looking directly at us. "Looks like she's been eyeing you all night too"

A smile began to creep onto his lips. "So you think she feels the same way too?"

"You're both just shy but there is absolutely a mutual connection here"

"So what should I do? Like how do I tell her?"

"Be yourself about it and just go with the flow"

When he nodded his head, it let me know that he was thinking deeply about what I had just told him.

"Be yourself" he mumbled under his breath.

"Well it was nice chatting with you boys" Adjusting the end of my dress, as I rose up from the couch.

"But I miss my friends so I will see you two soon and I know that is a fact"

"Bye Kirsten" Jux gave a head nod.

"Thank you" Kyrie eye's looked up.

"No problem"

Hopefully I held some light on the situation. I would like to see my best friend in a relationship and Kyrie really seems like a decent guy. For Adrienne to even have a crush on someone, means it's something special about them because she isn't the type to develop feelings for any type of guy.

Adrienne

Once Kirsten made her way back to our area, I wasted no time throwing questions at her. Part of me was nervous because I didn't know exactly what she could have been informing Kyrie.

Besides Kirsten was the type that was beyond blunt and sometimes can't really keep her mouth shut.

"Why can't you just tell me?"

"No"

My eyes naturally rolled at her immaturity, but it seemed like I was about to have a panic attack when it seemed as if Kyrie was making his way towards us.

"Oh gosh"

"You can find out what I said now" Kirsten pushed me into his way. My body collided hard to his chest, causing me to spill my drink.

"Ouch" I looked up to see that I had spilled my drink all over his shirt. This was so embarrassing right now. "I am so sorry Kyrie"

He flashed his perfect smile. "It's cool. The important question is are you okay?"

"I'm fine"

I couldn't stop looking at how badly I messed his shirt up. Kirsten should be lucky our friendship is more like sisters, but she will still hear my mouth after this.

"Gosh Adrienne how clumsy can you be?" Chanel smirked as her eyes met mine. I stared confused at her. "Why don't you let us fix it for you?"

"No it's fine, really"

"It's not fine. You should come back to the house so you can get cleaned up"

What the hell is she up to?

"Yeah, we don't want you to go around looking a mess" Kirsten added. "Besides I'm sure Adrienne is terribly sorry for the shirt"

Kyrie and I both looked in between the two before looking at each other. He was just as confused as I was. He raised his eyebrows together and bit the inside of his cheek. "Fine"

"Alright you can ride with Adrienne" Kirsten smiled, taking the lead with Chanel. I was still trying to contemplate what just happened a few minutes ago, because it all had me lost.

What are these girls getting me into?