The setback

You were in your room when you got a call from your boyfriend asking you to  come over "sure" you said putting on your shoes. When you got there you used the key he gave you to unlock the door. You went up to his room opening the door. What you saw made. you . livid. he was making out with your bestfriend. ''Y/N ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!'' he yelled. Angry tears ran down your face as he stood there not knowing what to say. Just as you were about to leave h/n's (your enemy) brother pulled you into his room. He gazed down at you as you looked back. He had no shirt on which made you blush. ''You okay?'' he asked as you cried into his chest. He carried you to his bed and sat you down. Patting his lap indicating for you to sit down. As you sat down his hands wrapped around your waist as you faced him. You looked back at eachother in awe just before kissing. That kiss quickly turned into a makeout session. While your were sitting on his lap you started to move your hips. After a while of doing that you felt something hard under you. You had a pretty good idea of what it was. You moaned as he slipped his tounge into your mouth. You  then started to unbutton his pants and he did the same to you. Things were getting pretty heated between you two. ''Y/n'' he said while kissing you ''Yes?'' ''I can feel you throbbing.'' he said which made you blush even more. He flipped you over so he was now on top of you. He took oof his boxers to reaveal his bricked up dick. ''May I?'' he asked. ou nodded your hed yes as he tooke off your shirt leaving you in just your red lace bra and panties. He unhooked your bra and took off your panties teasing you by putting his tip on your already wet cunt. ''H/N'' you said ''Yes?'' ''I need you'' you said blushing an awful lot. ''Your wish is my command princces.'' After he said that he slow put his dick inside youur cunt. You let out a whiperish moan. As he slowly started to go in and out of your cunt. Soon enough he was pounding you. As your moans filled the room. ''I.... Im going to cum'' you said trying not to moan. ''Not yet princces.'' he said going faster. '' P..Please'' you said begging ''Call me by my name first darling.'' "H...H/N'' you said whimpering ''Wrong'' He said as he picked up the pace. ''D...daddy!'' you said about to cum ''Good girl'' he said as your released your sperm all over the bed sheets and onto both of your naked bodies. He picked you up bridal style carrying you to the bathroom. ''What are you doing?'' you asked curios ''Running your shower water love.'' he said as he put down a big and small towel and some clothes for you. When you got in the shower you were greated by big vieny hands and cold rings wrapped around your waist ''H/N what are you doing?'' you asked him ''Nothing'' he said while still holding onto your waist. Soon he started to kiss your neck down to your collorbone. You whimpered softly as he kissed your neck lightly. When you got ut of the shower you pot on your panties and an oversized t-shirt he gave you. It smelled just like him. When you got back in the roome you saw him laying down on the bed with new satin sheets. You got in bed next to him since it was to late to go home. "Y/N'' he said with a sleepy voice ''Yes'' ''I love you'' he said in which making you blush ''I love you to.'' said he smiled ''Just dont break my heart like that dickhead brother of yours.'' you said laughing ''I won't love.'' he said smilling in which left you two there cuddling for the rest of the night.