𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 : 𝔸 𝔹𝔸𝔻 𝔻𝔸𝕐

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

“ Re-foam ?”

“ Follow me. Okay ?” He started going over his regular stretching routine and Kotei copied him (not exactly) and smiled, finally getting it.

“ Let's do exercise, 1,2,3 ! Exercise exercise 1,2,3 ! Let's do exercise 1,2,3 ! Exercise exercise 1, 2, 3.....!”

Eventually somebody else caught them stretching in the common ground and this person, rather enthusiastically, joined them. It was none other than Ogano Daiki, a third year at Shinzen High, who also happened to be the captain of their boy's volleyball team.

Kotei didn't even notice when he joined them and Masaki just sighed, stealing a glance.“ Oi, why do you look so disappointed with me being here ?” Ogano pointed at him accusingly and finally Kotei noticed the tall person. There are so many mountains (Titans) to climb— was what she had thought, peering up at him.

“ Isn't it obvious ? I don't like you,” Masaki commented getting back into his stretching. Kotei followed happily and urged the other to do the same.

“ I'm gonna beat your ass later in the game,” Daiki threw at him an open challenge before joining them, too.
It's weird how they didn't like each other but still tended to stick together the entire day.

“ Ooooh right ! What're you names ?”

“ You mean ‘your’ ?” Daiki corrected her and introduced himself. Masaki followed his example.

“ Kotei sees. Kotei says it's nice to meet new people.”

“ You bet !” Daiki mirrored her cheery outlook and Masaki sighed deciding to take a breather.

The Ubugawa and Fukurodani managers, who had just got up to engage themselves in their morning chores, noticed the trio in the middle of the ground and wondered if the earth was coming to an end for these late-risers to wake up this early.

“ What're they doing ?” Eri , Ubugawa’s manager, asked as she tied up her hair.

“ Mmfmf...”

“ When did you steal the bread, Yukie !”

“ Mmf...I found it in the kitchen,” Yukie Shirofuku, the Fukurodani manager replied basking in her big appetite.

“ Looks like they're exercising,” Kaori, also a Fukurodani manager, pointed out, smiling.“ Looks fun.”

A few minutes later....

“ Oh ! They're stretching !”

A few minutes later...

“ Now they're doing push ups.”

A few minutes later....

“ And now they're playing rock paper scissors........?”

A few minutes later....

“ They are....the hell are they doing ?”

A few minutes later....

“ What the heck ?”

A few minutes later....

“ You know what ? I give up !”

...

Time currently six in the morning.
The sun was up in the sky as were the rest of the volleyball teams. Kageyama was scared for a moment finding Kotei's empty futon but calmed down eventually to find her in the cafeteria, happily helping the managers with minute things.