Oh, my feels. I was so sure that I was about to pass out earlier. But here I am, arguing with him in my most stable condition. It just felt like arguing with him was my way of regaining energy.

There was complete silence after that. Humiga sa paanan ko si Kristan, nakatingala habang nakapatong sa kanyang dibdib ang unan.

I had one question that I couldn't ask.

"Bakit hindi ka na tumutuloy sa dati mong tirahan?" tanong niya.

"Don't even talk about it."

"Why?" he asked, tilting his head toward me. "Was it because of me? Did you despise me so much that you abandoned even the house where I used to live?"

His statement was too long and bold just to be wrong.

I exhaled a sigh. "What has been done is done."

"Does this mean you've already forgiven me?" Tila nabuhayan ang kanyang boses dahil napangiti pa siya. "Are you giving me another chance, milady?"

"I don't give second chances, Kristan. If you can still stay this close to me after what you have done, that just means that whatever it is, you are yet to cross the line."

Gumapang siya sa aking hita habang nakatingin sa aking mga mata. Tinukod niya ang mga braso sa magkabila kong panig habang ilang pulgada lang ang layo ng mukha namin sa isa't isa.

"I'm not that shallow," I whispered.

"You are not." He smiled. "You were a sin that even the worst person in existence wouldn't dare to commit, for losing you was like losing your purpose. You are the purpose of my existence."

Bumaba sa kanyang labi ang tingin ko. Pinagmasdan ko ang mga 'yon habang nagsasalita siya. Everytime his upper lip touches the bottom, I wish I was in between.

"I've learned a lot while I was away..." Hinawakan niya ang baba ng ulo ko para kitain ang aking mga mata. "Ngayon ay mas nauunawaan na kita."

"Really?" My brows arched. "Kung naiintindihan mo na talaga ako ngayon, sige nga. Ano ang pinakagusto ko ngayong gawin?"

"You said that you have been so busy lately."

I nodded. "That's right."

"You must be stressed."

I gulped. "I am..."

"I know how to relieve your stress."

I bit my bottom lip.

"Tara shopping!" aniya.

Natahimik ako. Parang nablangko ang isipan ko.

What did he say?

"Can I bring Lilly with us?" Umalis na sa kama si Kristan na malawak ang ngiti. "Hindi pa siya nakapuntang mall, eh. Papaliguan ko na siya!"

Saka na siya nagmadaling lumabas ng kwarto ko.

Naiwan akong tulala, hindi makapagsalita, at tila nawalan ng malay.

Gano'n ba siya katanga?

Fuck you, Mr. Admiral!

It's my preferred stress reliever, but I'd rather be relieved in bed this time. But I didn't want to be the one who was desperate for it. I'm good with shopping for now.

Kinapa ko ang cell phone ko sa kama, pero nakalimutan ko pala itong kunin sa likod ng sasakyan ko. Bumangon ako para lumapit sa telepono.

I entered the contact number, and as soon as they picked up the call, I said, "Empty the mall. I will be there in an hour."