August 15, Part One

Since it's the start of a new school year soon, as well as a new me, I've decided to start writing down things every day in this notebook. You could call it a diary, I don't care.

You wanna know what sucks? The fact that I was sent all the way across the country to some stupid place in California that I've never even heard of before. I had to leave all my friends and my boyfriend, and of course he broke up with me when I told him I was moving. This fucking sucks.

The only person I know here is my loopy ass aunt. Not even my fucking dad. He gets to stay home while I have to be here. All because of my "mental health". Bitch, my mental health is fine! So so stupid. At least I got here before the school year started, because if I got here in the middle of the year that'd be so embarrassing.

This is so stupid, I can't believe I'm spending my junior year in some stupid podunk town. My dad said my stay here isn't permanent, but it'll be a few years. He wishes, because as soon as I turn 18 I'm out of this bitch.

I can't believe school starts tomorrow, and Stacy (my aunt) hasn't even gotten me anything for school. I don't even have a school backpack, and there's no way I'm gonna use my personal one.

It's currently 4 PM too, so I guess I should go by myself since she obviously doesn't give two shits. I'll be back later.