5

As I start to dance with the music I see  Viktor staring at me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As I start to dance with the music I see Viktor staring at me.

"You know this wasn't the first time we met, I remember my heros face who saved me from that death eater Viktor" I say still keeping perfect form.

"You remember" he simply states.

"Of course, ever since that night I've been dreaming wondering who had saved me, now I know my saviors name" I say and I stop dancing to face him.

"I never thought I would see you again" I tell him walking towards him as he stands.

"I never really got to properly thank you"I say and turn my feet on pointe to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you Viktor, for saving me so I could go back to my family safely. I don't know how I can ever return the favor" I tell him as I get off pointe.

"You don't have to thank me" he starts.

"No I do, you were the only one to have the decency to just jump on and save a total stranger like me." I say.

"How about we go on a date and we call it even" Viktor says rubbing his neck.

"I'd love to go on a date with you Viktor" I saying with a wide smile on my face as Viktor smiles back.

"Umm good,great" he says.

"Great" I say and go back to dancing.

"Are you going to put your name in the goblet?" I ask him as he sits pack on the couch starting at me.

"Yea, you?"

"No, I'm not as athletic as you plus I'm more of a dancer as you can see" and he chuckles.

"But my sister Fleur, she's entering Madame Maxime wants her to be the champion for Beauxbatons" I explain to him.

"Hey can you help me with these two dances? I need to keep balance and a few jumps but I can't do it on my own I just need you to hold my waist as I go on pointe." I ask him with hopeful eyes.

"Sure I could do that just tell me what to do" he says as he walks to me grabbing my waist.

"Just hold my waist and when I tell you, you lift me up as I jump" I explain and he nods.

As I start to dance Viktor holds my waist as I balance on pointe as I gracefully dance.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.