#9 Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

Joseph to be honest I would love to have that with you

Stephanie I know were still in the prime of our careers but ever since Rosa Mendez had her baby I've had baby fever

Joseph okay so how about this when the timing is Right I'll have a Baby with you

Stephanie that sounds very reasonable we would make a cute baby

Joseph yeah we would.

Hours later Start of Smackdown

Smackdown opened up with the Return Of Jake Helmsley who received a huge Crowd pop but his Promo was interrupted by the Miz and Mizdow saying that the only reason that he's with Charlotte Flair is to be in her spotlight.

Jake Helmsley that's cute Coming From the guy I beat in my first night on my first night on Raw you always call your self the most must see wwe Superstar so how about at Hell in the Cell me a partner of my Choosing Vs You and Mizdow.

When Smackdown went to a commercial break They made it official Jake Helmsley and a partner of his choosing vs The Miz and Mizdow but Jake Helmsley would be busy for tonight he would be teaming up with Roman Reigns against Seth Rollins and Randy Orton. The First match of the night was Jade Neidheart facing Summer Rae in a tables Match it was a Good Match Summer Rae even tried to have Eva Marie help out but Jade had back up in the form of her sister Natalya who power Bombed Eva Marie through a Table. Jade Got the win by hitting the Running Power Slam to Summer Rae through a Table in the Ring afterwards when they got Backstage Jade Challenged Summer Rae and Eva Marie to a Tornado Tag team match saying that we need to end this Rivalry once and for all. A little bit after that is when Vince McMahon came out and made his announcement that a few days ago he was the one that gave the order for Bray Wyatt to Kidnap Paige that caused the audience to Boo and say that you suck. But before he could say anything else Flames Shot out of the Stage and Malickai came out and he looked very Angry.

Vince now hold on here I know your angry I was just trying to motivate you for your match against Your father Kane

Without saying a Word Malickai Headbutted Vince McMahon then with the WWE universe cheering for him despite him being a Heel Malickai hit the Tombstone pile Driver on Vince McMahon not once but Twice then leaving the ring without saying anything everyone was in shock of what just happened He just head-butted the Boss and dropped him on his head twice with The mood Malickai has been in lately he's ready to tear Bray Wyatt apart tonight and then his father this Sunday.

A little bit later

Backstage it's shown Jake Helmsley talking with Roman Reigns about there Tag team match against Seth Rollins and Randy Orton

Roman Reigns you know if you need backup this Sunday just say The Word

Jake Helmsley I appreciate the offer Roman but no I already have someone in mind

Roman Reigns Alright I respect your kid someone related to Triple H would be tough Enough to walk away from a Car accident without any serious injuries.

A little bit later

Brie Bella had a promo about her match this Sunday against Stephanie McMahon and how she's going to make her pay for what happened at Summer Slam but Just when it looked like Stephanie McMahon was going to have her Security Guards escort Brie out of the building Brie had back up in the form of Of a Returning Paige who's knee healed up early after they tossed the security Guards like God damn Bean bags that's when Stephanie McMahon ran away. a statement was made tonight never count a person out because you'll never know what will happen.

A Little bit later

During the Street fight between Malickai and Bray Wyatt Paige appeared Giving Malickai and Steel Chair and kicking Bray Wyatt in the Balls Malickai Then did the Tombstone pile Driver to Bray Wyatt into the Steel Chair after the Match despite being a Heel he walked backstage Holding Paige's hand feeling extremely Motivated So This Sunday at Hell in the Cell Kane better be ready because Malickai is Ready to tear Him limb from limb.

Time skip

Joseph Marteniez had a match it was the one before the main event he went one on one with Sin Cara just when it looked like the Luchadore was going to win when he hit that Swanton Bomb off the Top rope Joseph got His knees up and quickly hit The Last Ride Power bomb getting the three count and the win when he got Backstage Joseph told Jake Helmsley and Roman Reigns good luck in destroying Seth Rollins and Randy Orton. 

Time skip

The match itself was good One of the barricades was broken after Jake Helmsley Speared Seth Rollins through it and Roman Reigns hit the Samoan Drop to Randy Orton through the Announce Table. As Randy Orton was setting up for another RKO Roman Reigns Counterd hit a Superman Punch that's when When Jake Helmsley got Tagged In together They did a Super Kick Spear Combination Jake was the one getting the Three count and the win for his team tonight the way it looks right Now Jake Helmsley Malickai and Joseph Marteniez look unstoppable and this Sunday there will be Hell to Pay For there Opponents.

Author's note

Next Chapter Hell in the Cell

Jake Helmsley and a Mystery Partner vs The Miz and Mizdow

Jade Neidheart and Natalya vs Eva Marie and Summer Rae in a Tornado Tag team match

Malickai vs Kane in a hell in the Cell match

Joseph Marteniez vs John Cena in a Hell in the Cell match