After doing our morning routine and got dressed. When I was doing my hair in the mirror I saw Amir looking my body up and down while sitting in the chair behind me. I giggled and he noticed and looks at me through the mirror. "You look sexy baby " I say to him as I looked him up and down as I turned around.

"Me? damn baby I mean thanks but look at you in this and I haven't even seen the bathing suit " he says in my ear as I giggled nervously. "Don't forget your swim bag and clothes " he says before walking to the door . "We will be waiting on you okay?" he says and I nod walking out . I pin half of my hair up with a butterfly clip that matches my outfit and go downstairs .

"I'm ready" I say with my bag on my shoulder and my glasses on. I felt the need to record this moment and I pulled out my phone recording myself and them behind me . I recorded me and autumn as she smiled at the camera posing with the same glasses as me I bought her.

I lean down to Leila height and she spoke to the camera. " hi guys my uncle and daddy took us on a trip and I'm happy cause everyone is having fun " she says and I laughed pulling the camera away from her and back on me but I feel Amir grab my ass since I was bending over .

He was rubbing it and I began twearking on him as the girls wasn't looking and I was recording us so he smacks my ass as I danced on him.

As I stop I stand back up and laugh along with him I looked around for my brother as we walked towards the bar and pool area of the place down the street from our air bnb.

I see him and a girl talking and he's smiling truly. My thoughts get get cut off as my shirts come down a little . "Sorry your ass was showing from giving me that dance " he says which makes me laughing.

I wanted to go to the bar and leila yell " can we go over there in the splash area with the other kids ?!? Pleaseee" she whined . " I'll take her and we will stay in y'all visions " autumn said taking her hand smiling.

She loves that baby. Amir wraps one hand around my hip as we walked where my brother was and we stand on the other side of him then him and Amir do they handshake.

" and you have a hot friend two for one hmm" she says excitedly already killing my mood. "Yea and his friend here fucks me every night and is married so move around " I mugged her drinking out of my brother drink tasting it.

" hey chill out " Amir whispered slapping my ass. I roll my eyes and she says something else " you let your friends drink out your straw and cup? Whew. You're still hot though " she says and I sit the cup down to say something.

Amir grabs my ass for me to chill but I didn't give a fuck . " I'm his sister .. watch your mouth .." I say and Amir pulls me away from the bar.

" look can you chill.. she didn't know and she obviously like your brother and he seems to vibe with her .. chill out" he says holding me against his chest . I roll my eyes and as our back touch he grab my throat making me look up at him . " roll your eyes at me again..stop with this .. give me a kiss" he says kissing me from above .

Once we pull away we walk back over there sitting back in our seats. " I'm sorry I came off like that .. I didn't know you were married to him and I didn't know you guys were siblings " she says and I nod but Amir spanks my thigh making me kick him .

" it's fine." I say and ignore her after . I move Amir hand from my thigh harshly and he sighs . " anything I can get you two ?" The man asked .

" what flavor martinis you have?" I asked propping my arms on the Hawaiian counter . " blueberry , grape , pina colada , kiwi , strawberry and fruit punch" he speaks . " I'll take blue berry please " I say and he moves onto Amir order and he gets a slushy drink with a bottle shot of whiskey mixed with it.