You've got to be shitting me. Kitsune exhasperatedly thought, he wasn't disappointed at how slow process were, Genma that shit! I'll kill him! Exhaling through his nose, Kitsune burned the ramen cup the moment he had finished eating his breakfast.

"Senpai, where are you going?"

"To gather more intel about this world." Kitsine bluntly replied, forming his finger in a half-ram seal, and in a puff of smoke his appearance had changed onto a civilian one, though his expression was still as the same as ever. "From what we know, people in this world reacts differently about death." Unlike ours, that is a completely normal everyday life event. Was the part he left unsaid, though Kakashi and Yugao knew better than not able to see through his voice. "And another thing, is that people here don't mind their own business."

Yugao cringed, "I hate places where people don't mind their own business."

"The same could be said to all of us." Kakashi remarks.

Kitsune didn't stay long as he leave the abandoned apartment through the window. Letting out a mental sigh, Kitsune thought, I should've asked Tenzo if he knew a location of any library.

Kitsune walk closely to a civilian, whose head resembled a dog, and asked in a monotone, "Excuse me sir, may I ask the direction of a library."

The dog-like person pointed the direction and said, "Just go straight and turn right, you'll see the library."

Kitsune gave a slight bow and thanked the dog-like person as he followed his instructions.

Not even bothering to read the signs, he quitely opened the door and headed to the librarian receptionist, "Excuse me, madam, I'm looking for a history book and was hoping if you'd have some suggestions."

"Which history sweetie?" Kitsune rose an eyebrow at the nickname, though the librarian didn't noticed it, perhaps her old age was catching up with her sight, "Hero history, quirk history, Japan history or world history?"

"All of the above." Kitsune bluntly replied, the librarian nodded as she walk away while Kitsune inspected the library. It was a normal structure with book shelves withe each category, there were not much people present. Well he suppose that people here find a library a bit boring, not that he could judge them as people in Konoha tends not to read books in the library since they were busy with missions and training theirselves. Though, the library do have its uses for the civilians if they needed guidance.

"Here you go, sweetie."

Kitsune turned his head towards the librarian who was pushing a metal cart with five large thick books.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Do you have a library card with you?"

Shit. "No ma'am, I do not have one."

"Oh dear. Here, give me one moment."

Kitsune distinctively stared at the librarian who began typing on the computer before turning it towards his direction, Kitsune was a bit suprise to see a much better version of their computer.

He supress himself from clicking his tongue in annoyance and typed his name as Shiranui Genma and age fourteen. Kitsune couldn't careless if he was using a name without his permission, after all it was all because of Genma that they were in this situation. He proceeded to type his address as 'Tokyo', Japan.

The librarian took the computer back to her direction and smiled, tapping in a few sentences in her keyboard that Kitsune couldn't careless, she went over to a printer. Minutes had passed, the librarian came back with a card on her hand, passing it to Kitsune.