wakey wakey

Lando's pov:

I wake up by a small beam of light, finding its way through the curtains of my window. Not entirely awake, I feel something hot against my skin. Beter to say someone. I rub my eyes in disbelief. Why the fuck am I laying on top of Carlos Sainz, in my bed? Thoughts race through my head, what the fuck brought us here in the first place. What had we done to end up in this state. I try to remember yesterday. It is nothing but a blur, really anything could've happened that I am now unaware of. However I totally would not mind if something did, I would have prefered it to happen in a state where I could at least remember something.

Pierre, Yuki and Charles always say I have this huge, obvious crush on Carlos and that he even more obvious likes me back. I know I have the slightest crush on Carlos, but for some reason I just can't tell him. We're bestfriends, what if that ruins everything. I don't want go lose him.

Waking up from my thoughts, I hear something. My first guess would be Carlos waking up, seems he was just moving a little. Moving a little as in, put his arms that where already around me before, even thighter around my upper body. He lays on his back and I lay on his chest. This is the first time the situation really gets to me. I study Carlos' body and notice his toned arms and nicely carved abs. He looks so good like this. That is also when I notice something about myself.

My face turns red when I feel my down-there tensing. It's normal for boys to have that in the morning and I'm very used to it, but something about me laying on my bestfriend/crush with a boner makes me feel very uncomfortable. The fact that the boner is not only there because it's morning, but also beacuse of the boy underneath me doesn't make things any better. I curse at myself and pray it goes away before he wakes up. It feels like getting out of bed and dressing up before he wakes up is the right option, but I just can't seem to. This might be a once in a lifetime experience. Plus I don't want him to wake up to the view of me in, apparently only my boxers, leaving his arms. Would be very weird and difficult to explain.

I drift away in my thoughts once more for what feels like forever, but passes by like seconds. Suddenly I hear the older man underneath me waking up, for real this time. He takes his hands off of me and streches them out with the rest of his upper body. Again, not a bad view. "Eh cabrón, what are you doing on top of me.", he asks confused, his spanish accent sounding as delightful as ever. "You tell me.", I reply, as confused, now standing up on my arms and looking him in the eyes. "I don't remember shit about yesterday evening.", I say, to which he replies, "You look cute like this though, so powerless." Not knowing what that is supposed to mean, I feel butterflies flooding my stomach. I also remind myself of my, problem down there, and the fact that it still hasn't go away. I try to lift my hips to prevent it from touching his leg.

Not knowing what to comment on what he just said, I decide to change the subject. "Eh Carlos, this is going to sound so fucking weird, but did we like-" "Fuck?", he cuts me off before I can even finish my sentence. "Yeah, I was so drunk I can't even tell at what time we left to go home. Better yet, how the fuck we ended up here.", I say kind of concerned. "In your fucking dreams. I am way out of your league.", Carlos chuckels as he goes through my hair and grabs on it, surprisingly seductive. Butterflies come to life once again in my lower abdomen. I give him a painful smile.

"Did you want something to happen then, eh?", he asks painfully serious. "No no no just checking, I mean-" "I didn't even knew you were into guys. Why didn't you tell me?", he cuts me off for a second time. "I am not into guys and I am certainly not into you Carlos, forget it.", I tell him, sounding like I don't even believe myself. "And what's between your legs poking my thigh then, tonto?" My heart skips a beat and I shoot backwards on the bed and take the sheets with me. I now sit on the corner of the bed, nearly falling off, holding my bedsheets and covering my body like a short of shield. This gives me the view of Carlos, nothing covering him exept for his boxers. I feel myself getting red of the comment he made and the fact that I am staring at him like this, again. "It's fucking morning wood Carlos, you know how that shit works.", I bounce back at him, still emberassed. "Eh eh, and that's why you're acting so pressed about it?" He's only shooting back good arguments and since I don't know what to say anymore, I remain silent. Then, out of nothing, Carlos starts talking again. "You know I can help you with that kind off shit eh, Lando?", he sounds too fucking serious and I can't seem to find out if he is or not anymore. How one side of me is angry for him kidding with me, the other is as turned on as it can be. "Fuck you.", is the only thing I can bring out, before standing up and grabbing my clothes with a blush covered face.

Not much later we hear knocks on the door and the voices of people I recognise all too well. "Lando open the door!", Pierre shouts. I panick. I am not yet dressed, with an also not yet dressed Carlos in bed. "Shit, eh, put something on.", I tell Carlos. I walk towards the door, dressed already, and open it to see Pierre and Yuki standing there. "Geez what took you so long man.", Pierre says annoyed as Yuki, standing a little behind him, gives me a small smile and wave. I give him a small smile back and see Pierre looking at me in the process. To my surprise he look kind of, mad?

Not much later I let them in and sit them down. "You guys want something to drink?" "Water please, my head is still messed up from yesterday.", Pierre says. Grabbing two waters, I realise they didn't bring Charles. Not that I mind in any sort of way, that guy can dissapear and it wouldn't even bother me. I do however, decide to ask. "Didn't Charles come with you?", I say, returning with their waters. The thought of Charles alone annoyes me the fuck out. Since Carlos got into ferrari, he's the only thing he can talk about. It's pathetic. It's always, "Charles did this impossible overtake" "Charles had such a good practise today" and so on. It's the only thing I hate about Carlos. And I will admit, that since he left I've missed him. I guess I'm really jealous of Charles, but admitting that is something I will never do. I just have to show Carlos I'm the better option, somehow.

"We still have to pick him up, Carlos too actually.", Pierre answers. "Pick up who?", I hear a voice coming from my bedroom. Dumb fuck. "What the fuck are you doing here? And is that Lando's jumper?", I feel myself turning red as Pierre states what he just saw. "Pierre it's nothing really plea-", I go into defend mode. "I always knew the two off you were fucking, I told you!", He cuts me off while directing his words too Yuki. "We aren't fucking Pierre" "Aren't we", I hear Carlos saying. I give him a killer look and he gives me a serious one back. This is not making anything better at all. "I knew I wasn't the only fruity one in the group, welcome too the team mate.", Pierre says while laughing a little. "Pierre shut up I am not gay."

"If you say so. Anyway, since you look like you just woke up, Is it an idea we pick up Charles so you can get ready and we meet at the stadium?", Pierre asks. They were going to a football game, something them almost never did. But since one of their sponsors gifted them tickets they kind off had too. The race is not for another few hours, but Pierre and Yuki already left to go to Charles'. Ilet them oit and wave them as they dissapear out of sight. Closing the door and turning my back I see Carlos not far standing behind me.

"You're going to tell me what is up Lando.", he says in a way too serious tone. "Nothing really, don't worry.", I said not in the mood to explain shit. To my surprise Carlos starts to walk towards me as his hands grab my waist, just above my hips. He looks me in my eyes and the sudden touch and serious eyecontact make me shiver. I feel my heart beat speeding as I pray it isn't too obvious. "I said, you are going to tell me.", he repeats himself. "I don't know, I just hate when Pierre makes those kind of jokes. It shouldn't even bother me, but it does. I don't know why, maybe because, nevermind.", I suddently start to rant, breaking eyecontact not daring to look him in his eyes. His hands placed on my waist are still the cause of nervousness, but also a slight plesure. "Because he's right, isn't he?", Carlos says, lifting his right hand up from my waist and placing it under my chin. My eyes now being forced to look in his. "No, no n-", I try convincing him. I don't want him thinking I am weird or different. "Lando please, it's very obvious.", he says which makes my heart almost stop. It was obvious, I screwed up. "Now that's done, anything else?" Not wanting to start about Charles after what just happened I just shook my head. He loosened his grip and I stormed to the couch as fast as I could.

Still being in a state of shook, Carlos starts talking again. "Hyped for practise tommorow then?", he asks carefully. "Will be fine, you?", I reply cold, feeling where this going. "I am actually! I can't wait to beat Charles for once, I feel like this is my chance. I practised so hard, Charles is still so good though. He is so fast and so talented and-", Carlos' face fills with confusion as I stand up and walk towards him with balled fists.

cliffhanger <3