Chapter 5 : My Mothers true Colors

Začít od začátku

"You didn't have to be so rude to him. He was just being a good friend. And even so , he had no Idea i had a serve panic attack at school!"

"RIcky! Just leave it. its not your business and even so why should I care on that boy? Lets talk about bigger things? Where the fuck where you last night?!!"

"Jesus Mom, i was just at Red house ok.."

"Really? Cause I called his mom and she hasn't seen you with him at all?"

"FINE! I was at Ej's house?! You happy?"

"Why the fuck would you sleep there? What jock would hang with someone like you?"

MOM!"

"Im sorry, but you left me and Todd worrying last night because you didn't say where you were!"

"Todd this todd that! HE not that special mom!"

"He is RIck! And soo, hell be in our lives more! SO stop being such a obsessed teen and show some respect!"

"I don't have to do show shit to him! HEs litteraly nothing but just a piece fo shit, He litteraly called me a sex addict! Dont' You remember

FLASHBACK

"Yeah, don't come back with cum all over your face"

My mom is  laughing at Todd's response which was clearly insulting to me. I looked at Todd with a sharp eye ignoring his unremarkable comment and walked out of the house Skateboarding away from home.

FLASHBACK ENDED

"He was kidding RICK! And when did this disrespect start?! Your clearly not the son I raised!"

"Yeah im clearly not the mom I want either.."

"You take that back right NOW! I'M your Mother -

"THEN ACT LIKE ONE!"

After yelling that like, I realize the disappointment and furry in her face. I've been scared of my mom before, but never like this

"I, I Im s s sorry. That was out of nowhere! I -

SMACK

She smacked me so hard I fell to the ground and left a mark that stung

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!"

TW// OVER

I qucikly got up and ran away pushing her away running towards my room slamming the door. After finally settling in my room of the incident that jest happend. I just broke down on the side of the door and cried. I just cried. Honestly so hard to the point where my shirt was all soaked.

Three hours later

After my breakdown. I layed in my bed looking at the ceiling. Just staring off into space pretending my life was in a time loop.

BANG BANG BANG

What the fuck. WHos?? I turn and look at my window. EJ?

I go over and open my window letting Ej inside. The fuck is he doing.

"EJ? WHat the heck you doing here?"

"Well, someone left me at school today. .. ANd I was wondering if you still wanted that lunch?"

"Im s sorry about my mom. You didn't deserve that. "

I look down and he puts his hand on my face. I started getting butterflies.

"Did she do this to you?"

"Umm yeah." I look down as tears were starting to flow through again. "I kinda deserve it though."

"No! Ricky! You don't deserve it. And Im sorry about your Panic attack earlier. I wish you would have told me."

What happened to Ej? When was he so caring and so just ugh.

"You want to talk about it?"

I look down as the tear were flooding down my face as i walk towards my bed as he follows sitting down next to me.

"EJ? Be honest with me. Am i a slut?"

"NO! What! Where did that idea ever come from? Just having sex with me dosen't make you a slt."

"Well- Red said Im one. He caught us last night and was not very happy about it. I guess hes right. I am a slut. IM the cause of my familys crumble too."

As The tears were falling down my face as my life crumbling in front of my Bestfriends ex, He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer into him. I just cried there. Into his shoulders.

"Hey hey. DOn't listen to him! Your not a slut ok. If he tells your not worth it, then hes clearly not the friend you want. He's lost someone better than himself

I bright up a bit after hearing him. I fells his arms on my face lifting it up staring up to him. He uses his thumb to clear my tears and I feel less like shit

"You know your too cute to cry right." He gives me the smirk and press his lips onto my lips. I let him inside my mouth, because Damm, Hes a good kisser.

"RICKY! I BETTER HOPE NO ONES IN YOUR ROOM!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs as it startles me.

'Hey! I have an idea." I turn to see his face wondering what his idea is. " Pack your stuff. Where gettign you out of here."

"What?" Did i hear him right

"Yeah come one. Pack your essentials and lets get you out of here."

"Uh,, Im not sure EJ. I don't think My mom would - "

"Your mom? The same one who just hurt?"

...

"Guess you have a point. All right. Lets do this."

_____

oop. Comment your predictions.

Also, Thought's on today's episode?

____

SNEAK PEAK FOR NEW PART coming next week... cause I feel nice

DId i go to far? Yes. But does he need to know the truth YES! Thats what friends do. Now if you excuse me,

He presses his hand arm harder on my chest making me breath heavy closing my eyes in fear. He finally let go of me.

Guess who's talking. Chapter 6 Comes Next Wednesday .