𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑨 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑮 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。
˗ˏˋ 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒  ˎˊ˗

     WHILE HER YOUNG COMPANION AND FELLOW SURVIVOR, Eleven, could not remember the massacre at Hawkins Lab in 1979; Seven remembered it all too well

     WHILE HER YOUNG COMPANION AND FELLOW SURVIVOR, Eleven, could not remember the massacre at Hawkins Lab in 1979; Seven remembered it all too well. She had only been twelve years old when it happened, Eleven being eight, but she had been one of the closest of the children to Peter Ballard (or, as it turned out, experiment One/Henry) and had been the most broken by his betrayal.

Seven's abilities were that of comparison to some of the other experiments. Hers were simply categorized as psonic powers. They were considered to be in the top most powerful of the experiments, assumed to have been inherited by her unknown parents who had powers.

Seven was attached to Eleven at an early age alongside Eight. Seven often looked after the younger numbers, especially when it came to protecting them against the sadistic likes of Two (along with Three, Four, and Five) who tended to pick on the younger ones. Eleven was especially vulnerable because, while she did have powers and Seven could tell she had a great amount more than even Two, she constantly struggled to anchor and use them.

Eight hadn't been like the rest of them. She was actually older that Seven, but she had been brought to Hawkins Lab as a child. She hadn't grown up with them, she remembered her birth name, and exposed some of the darkness of the lab to Seven before she eventually escaped. It was then when guard and secret prisoner Peter Ballard realized that she was the only experiment who wasn't fully on board with papa's plan, that she realized something wasn't right.

It had been Peter who, after her telling him that Eight preferred to be called Kali, gave her a real name for the first time; Charlotte. He said it was after a book he read as a child, one he eventually was able to read to her. 

Although it was revealed he has alternative motives when befriending Eleven who he also connected with, he had truly found companionship and almost a little sister in Seven, more-so than his biological little sister Alice had been.

Eventually, everything came ahead in the day where Peter revealed himself as One when planning an escape for Seven and Eleven, murdering almost all the other numbers as well as many staff at Hawkins Lab before tiny, young Eleven, with the help of Seven, banished him to an unknown realm. Seven had been unconscious by the time he had been officially sent to what they later called the Upside Down, she assumed that Peter had died.

Eleven had lost the memories that followed the massacre, including memories of One, so Seven suffered in silence without anyone to share the memories with.

Years later, in 1983, Seven had assisted Eleven in an escape but she had stayed behind. She wanted to keep her sister safe, even if it meant not escaping herself.

It wasn't until the lab had to deal with the likes of Jim Hopper that she was able to be freed, the man shocked that there was another child (teenager) like Eleven. After the lab switched ownership from those who conducted the experiments, Hopper convinced them (read: heavily threatened and blackmailed them) into giving him guardianship as he could keep her hidden in his cabin in an undisclosed location.

Seven, who Hopper called Charlotte after her insistence, had been kept a secret from everyone who was part of the group that battled against the Upside Down, eventually joined by Eleven when she was found by Hopper.

For an entire year after that, Charlotte was able to live semi-normally, as normal as one could while in hiding. She had her sister and a new guardian, a man who she learned was nothing like her Papa or Peter. While Eleven became restless with not being able to see the friends she had made after escaping, Charlotte was perfectly content with staying quiet and hidden. That is, until she was not.

(  S T A R R I N G  )

❛  THE SOFT-HEARTED HERO ❜
━━━━━ SEVEN/CHARLOTTE HOPPER
( portrayed by lola tung )

WARNINGS! Strong Language, Major/Minor Descriptions of Violence, Major/Minor Character Deaths, Mentions of Abuse, Homophobic/Anti-LGBTQ+ Language, Ableist Slurs, Bullying, Weapons, Kidnapping, Missing Persons, Suicide, Mentions of Miscarriage, Und...

WARNINGS! Strong Language, Major/Minor Descriptions of Violence, Major/Minor Character Deaths, Mentions of Abuse, Homophobic/Anti-LGBTQ+ Language, Ableist Slurs, Bullying, Weapons, Kidnapping, Missing Persons, Suicide, Mentions of Miscarriage, Underaged Substance Abuse, Exorcism and Possession, Sexual Content (mentioned only, not with main character), Racism (implied/referenced), Sexist/Misogynistic Language and Attitudes, etc.

COPYRIGHT! Copyright © 2022| All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, or copied.

DISCLAIMER! I do not own any elements from Stranger Things, any gifs used, or any music used. All rights go to the creators of everything that's not mine. I only own my OC's, the non-canon storyline, and the AU parts/non-canon stuff that appears. This is merely a fanfiction, nothing more.

STARTED: AUGUST 2022
PUBLISHED: AUGUST 2022
STATUS: INCOMPLETE
COMPLETED ON: N/A