Tattoo Placement - Steve Harrington SMUT

Start from the beginning

"Steve put on something else. Robin is getting sick from Tom Cruise's fugly face," I said dramatically as Steve nodded and then turned off the movie. 

"So, what did you guys get?" Steve asked with a mouth full of food. "We got matching tattoos," Eddie said with a proud smile as he showed his forearm, it was a simple tattoo saying,

'麦当娜'

"What does that mean? Did you two finally confess your love for each other by getting matching tattoos and you just decided to show me to make me mad because Nancy will never love me again and (Y/N) doesn't like me and instead she's pining for some metal head guy that deals her weed and plays in a band with her. Because I get it guys. I will never be good enough for anyone and you two will live happily ever after with your metalhead babies and your matching tattoos," Steve basically cried out as Eddie just stared at him blankly still not moving from showing off his tattoo.

"Metallica. The tattoo says Metallica in Chinese," Eddie said as he lowered his arm and Robin pulled him out of the room just leaving me with a very stressed-out Steve.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" "It's okay, I get it. Nancy put your panties in a twist and you thought I was fucking with Munson. I'm not by the way. He has a girl. She's this real shy chick in my math class that just sits in the back and reads. I think her name is Houston or something. Whitney! Her name is Whitney," I said as Steve nodded and then sat back down with a slump. 

"Why didn't you tell me you have a crush on me, Harrington?" I asked as he shrugged. "I don't know. I figured I wasn't cool enough for you," He said as he looked up at me with the most puppy-like eyes I had ever seen.

He is so pretty.

"Who said you weren't my type?" I asked as he looked over towards the direction of where Eddie and Robin had run off to

"Robin spreading lies about me?" I asked as he looked back over to me and just kept the same doe-eyed expression. 

I stepped closer to Steve who was still on the couch and I moved his bowl of popcorn to the side table, I then gently pressed my hands to his chest. "Do you wanna know where I got my new tattoo?" I asked as he shook his head silently. 

I lifted up my shirt and revealed that in between my breasts was the Chinese writing that says Metallica. 

I wasn't wearing a bra at the moment.

I didn't think Steve's eyes could get any bigger. Turns out it wasn't the only part of him getting bigger at that second.

I got on Steve's lap, facing him, and I kissed him with so much passion and energy. His hands rested and tugged at my hips. I moved a little while on his lap to cause some friction. 

He moaned into our kisses as I then started to unbutton the top of his polo shirt and I decided to leave some well-loved hickeys on his collarbone. 

I then undid his pants but just enough for his dick to get out and play with me. "You have to be quiet or else Robin might go and spread some other tall tales about you," I said as I took off my pants and put them next to Steve I then got back on his lap but this time so I could ride him.

He moaned softly which caused me to take the belt off of his pants and shove it in his mouth. "I said be quiet," I demanded as he nodded and took me like the good boy he is. 

I kept on him till I knew he was close. I had already cum but I was waiting for him. He came shortly after that so I got off of him and I grabbed some tissues off the side table to clean him and myself off. We then got dressed and I kissed him on the cheek. 

"Good boy," I whispered as he got red in the face. 

Robin and Eddie walked back into the room and Robin was laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked as Robin pointed to Eddie's tattoo. 

"Well, I was curious as to where Gareth would have learned how to spell and write in perfect Chinese but then I remembered that he sits behind me in class and we never got to metal band name spelling we were still on pop singer last time we were in class," Robin started as Eddie looked like he was about to set the house on fire.

"So, I looked it up in our notes and I found the perfect match to your tattoo," Robin said as she pointed to her notes and we all looked in the notebook. 

1. 麦当娜 - Madonna

"I'm gonna kill him," I said as Steve's jaw dropped and Eddie looked murderous. 

Robin was still laughing her ass off. 

"Anyway, did you two enjoy fucking out your problems?" Robin said as Steve and I darted our eyes at her. "What!?!" We asked in shocked tones as if that wasn't exactly what we just did.

"I said did you two enjoy talking out your problems? We didn't really hear since we were laughing so hard, well, I was but I assume you two are okay now?" Robin asked as Steve and I looked at each other and then nodded. 

"Oh, yeah. Just peachy," I said as Steve nodded. "Very peachy," He replied.

"You two should name your firstborn Peach if it's a girl," Eddie said.