ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ) Green + monster! Reader

Requested by: @M0th_staws

This is before the incident btw
(Green is still blind cuz I cant picture him not-)
A bit of angst btw
Also it's kinda short
———————————————————————————

THIRD POV:

"This is our newest member! C/N(color name)! Also know as Y/N, please welcome them with open arms!" One of the workers said  showing off the (C/N) monster.
Y/N looked around scanning each individual monster. "Hi!" They said brightly. Though a green monster caught their attention. The worker whispered something into to Y/N's ear. Y/N nodded, and smiled (they basically said how green is blind if your wondering).
After that the monsters just walked away to do their own thing.
"Hey wait up! Your names Green right?"
"Yeah, are you the new monster?"
"I am!"
"Oh cool, I was gonna go and try to build a tall tower of blocks if you wanna join me."
"Okay!"

Y/N and Green became best friends and eventually you started to call him your brother and he started to call you his sister/brother/sibling. You promised yourself you would protect your brother at all costs.

You wouldn't break a promise would you?

You didn't break that promise, you always helped him when he couldn't do things himself. You made sure he wouldn't run into walls, hit his head against the door frame, etc.

You were a good sibling right?

That one fateful day....

You couldn't protect him...

You broke your promise..

But he forgave you.

You two are still siblings to this day.
And even if you didn't fully keep your promise he sure kept his.

What was that promise you may ask?

To be your brother forever.