"I WOULD'VE. If I didn't get INTERRUPTED. So anyway he wasn't even saying anything!! He just said "Aren't you cute? I wonder why your always serving me~ Im Ryo. Call me Yoru though-" AND THEN JETT-FUCKING-RAMSAY BUSTED OPEN THE DOOR AND SAW US IN THE CORNER WITH CHAMBER AKA THE NEW WORKER BEHIND HER.." You yell aloud and shake Neon by her shoulders as you whine.

"W-Woahaha- Y/nNnnNnNn sto0pPpPpp" Neon says dizzily" You let go of her shoulders and cross your arms.

"Sooo.. Are we still gonna blow up his apartment or..." Raze says bluntly while keeping Neon still from not falling down. "No!" You shout. "Why would you think we would blow up his apartment!?" You whine and fake cry into your hands. "He's my one and only he just doesn't know it yet." Neon giggles and replies "Alright." She turns on her phone "SHIT- ITS 6:45???!!!! I NEED TO GO TO MY COOKING LESSONS!! I GOTTA GO- BYE GIRLS!!" She shouts as she grabs her bags and starts bolting as she waves back at you two staring at her with confusion.

"Is this were out meetup ends??" You say bluntly. "Im gonna go find Killjoy... Yea... His room number is 453 and his apartment is on the 3rd floor. He lives in the same building as you." Raze says while standing up and grabbing her bags. "Im gonna bolt. Cya!!" Raze says as she walks away from the table you were all sitting on. You sigh and sit there on instagram looking for his account. "Hes so attractive. Hes probably popular on insta right??" You search up "Yoru" And "Ryo" In the search bar. You scroll down until you find an account labeled as: "Yoru_.." The profile looks exactly like him! "BINGO" You shout from the table as you see people give you weird looks and stares. You chuckle in embarrassment and sink down into your chair. You decide to take your bags and start heading home. You call up a taxi and wait for it at the designated spot. "I wonder if the driver is hott~~" You say to yourself with a funny smirk. Once the taxi gets there you open the door and you turn to see the driver.

"CHAMBER..?" You shout as you see him staring blankly at you. "Good evening Mademoiselle, Were shall I take you today?~" He says in a soothing tone and grins at you. "Take me to ********* please. Here let me get mone-" You say as you dig into your purse but get interrupted by and hand on yours. "Don't worry darling~ Its on me. Ill pay~" He says as he smiles at you softly and grips your hand slightly.

You chuckle awkwardly and pull away from his grasp. "Thanks!! Ill make it up to you soon.." You say with a smile. He removes his hand and puts one hand on the wheel and the other one resting on the arm rest. You sit there in silence as he parks the taxi at the apartment.

You struggle a bit to carry your bags outside of the car. Chamber notices you from the rear window and opens his door and walks out. "Let me help you, Mademoiselle" He says while taking some of the bags from you with a chuckle. He shuts the door behind you and locks the car. He carries your bags follows you towards your room and once you reach the door of your room.

"Alrighty! Thanks Chamber!! Appreciate it! Ill owe you I promise-" You say as you get cut off and gasp and chamber pins you to the wall beside the door. "Oh Mademoiselle." He leans closer into you. "How will you repay me?~" He says while grinning. You couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable. "I-.. Um.." You look away and see Yoru walking down the hall with some groceries in hand. He looks up and makes eye contact with you. He gasps and drops his groceries and bolts over to chamber. He knocks him off of you and pins him to the ground. "Don't talk nor do that to my girlfriend you french ass." He says while lifting one of his hands up in a fist. Getting ready to punch him right in the neck."

"You bitchass." Chamber says while kicking him off and leaving Yoru on the floor. He stands up and looks at you respectfully. "Y/N. I am dearly sorry for his actions. I don't know what he's doing."He says while walking past both of you.

Once he's out of sight you rush over to Yoru. He's sitting up rubbing his head in pain. "Holy shit I didn't know that French ass had some shit in his legs.." Yoru muttered under his breath as he tried to stand up. You help him up and look him in the eyes. "Im sorry you had to do that for me. Ill give you an ice pack or so. You hand him your apartment keys. "Just sit on the couch or something. Ill carry your groceries in and give you an icepack or something."

________________________________

Word count: 1398

Wow I am amazed I wrote this 🤭 Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the next one is gonna be filled with fun and stuff!! Yea!! Ok byee!!

Look at him hes just 😍😍😍😍😍