𝟎𝟎𝟏 ☆ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀, 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝟓:𝟒𝟎𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kassiani softly woke up, rubbing her eyes and wiping the crust out of them. She then got out of the bed and got on her phone to check the time before placing it back down and standing up heading to her bathroom.

Next, she washed her face using her cleanser, then put on her acne & under-eye cream. She then walked out of her bathroom and headed to her closet to find an outfit for the school day.

She picked out a beige with some of her favorite jewelry which included her Cuban link and her crystal bracelets. She put it on her body, then putting on her Miss Dior perfume, she then grabbed her black leather Marc Jacob's bag.

She then headed downstairs to which she was greeted by her mother cooking bacon and pancakes, Kassiani waved at her mother before picking up a muffin and heading to her car. She got in her car and turned on the radio turning it to the R&B station.

She then headed to her High School, taking her a total of 20 minutes to drive there and park. She turned off the car and locked it before heading into her high school.

"Another day with these Imbeciles." She thought, besides being mute she was incredibly intelligent, in honors classes. Whenever she was around others they just talked about anything in front of her since she wouldn't say anything anyways.

She sighed before walking into the High school, heading to her locker to grab her books before going to her first-period class. She then grabbed her books and put them in her bag, while walking she heard multiple people talking about drama, and she was slightly annoyed considering since you are a small spec of human on earth then you should be able to just focus on yourself and mind your own business.

She then fixed her knotless braids into a ponytail, trying to move it out of her face so she wouldn't have to worry about it while being in class. She finally got to her class and sat down at her desk, putting her English books on the table considering that was her first period.

----

As Kassiani headed out of her last class, she saw her best friend Kahlil, She walked up to him and hugged him before signing "hello" and smiling at him. He then signed back "Hi Siani." He said, softly smiling at her considering she is his comfort person.

He then grabbed her hand and walked outside of the school, walking to her car before opening the door for her and getting in the driver's seat. He signed to her, "Where do you want to go?"

She mentally smiled, she loved him in some ways that she thought he would never reciprocate, which was a lie considering that he loved her, he loved everything about her. Especially how beautiful she was, at least to him. Kassiani was perfect to him.

Kassiani then signed back, "Let's go to the mall." He then said okay and turned on the GPS. Kassiani sat back in the seat and took pictures of herself and then her and Kahlil.

They soon got to the mall, Kahlil then went to the passenger side and opened the door for her and softly grabbed her hand, and softly pulled her out of the car.

They then headed into the mall, Kahlil softly held her hand as they walked through the different parts of the mall.
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

As Kassiani sat in her room, thinking about the only person she has learned to love, She thought about making a letter to him. Not to give it to him or to send it to him but to keep it for herself.

❞𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐋, I love the way you smile whenever you're happy, I love the way you make me smile and comfort me, I love the way you treat me and I honestly love you, but I know I can't tell you this because as much as I love you I can't do that to our relationship. You make me smile even when times are tough and I love you so much.

She then put it in a small envelope labeled "Kahlil" & then softly kissed the back of the envelope with her red glossy lipstick, she then put it in the drawer of her desk and made her way to her bed before softly falling asleep.

𝐀/𝐍: hey, this is something different from my normal writing but I honestly wanted to get out of my comfort zone and do something I've never done. Hopefully, y'all will enjoy this.

- 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐃, 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐕<𝟑