Chapter 9- Immortal(s)

Start from the beginning

I watched as Rose started to get thrown off as Jay grabbed into Roy and Starfire, but he let them go and grabbed Bizarro's arm and caught the assassin with his legs and pulled himself back into the Outlaws and held all of them into him and stood against Bizarro, who held onto the vigilante's and kept them from blowing off. I saw a protective look on Hood's face as he held his gang together, and the motherly look was so obvious. Dick smiled at his little brother and took a photo of it, and I pulled Marinette's friends into the group hug, but Nino shoved Chloe towards us as he got blown away.

Tim screamed his name, and a second later he had Damian's grappling gun in his hand and shot it at the other assassin, who grabbed onto the hook at the end of the line, and Tim pulled him back to us and held him tightly. "Thanks. I owe you one," Nino said, hugging Tim back and joining the hug, and I wrapped my arms around all of them protectively.

I looked at my youngest daughter again, and she was standing like a damn rock through the wind, though her hair and clothes were blowing madly.

Lightning struck her, and my kids and the Outlaws watched as huge red wings that looked to be about 14 feet in wingspan snapped out of her back at full length, and they had electricity dancing on them.

And then, her eyes snapped open, revealing glowing white orbs on white fire.

My kids all looked shocked, and Lila and the enemy army had similar expressions on their faces. I didn't blame them. I was shocked too.

Diana, Ra's, and Talia and Slade, who had arrived when Mari died, all had a terrified but amazed look, and I watched as the ground started cracking and splitting apart.

"The Guardian is pissed," Talia and Wonder Woman said in a fearful unison, and Mars slowly turned to face the enemy.

"Lila Rossi, you must pay for your crimes of stealing the miraculous and using them for evil, and for your crimes of abusing and bullying the Grand Guardian of the Miraculous Box. Hand over the miraculous, or we will take them back from you by force." Marinette said, but her voice was not hers, but instead the voices of what sounded like hundreds, and ghosts of animal themed people stood around the assassin with a power holding aura. There was a ladybug, black cat, peacock, butterfly, turtle, rabbit, bee, ox, pig, dog, snake, goat, mouse, rooster, tiger, monkey, Fox, horse, and dragon, and the ladybug themed one stepped forward.

She looked exactly like Marinette and Tim, and the woman was glaring at the Italian, and the cat was growling with the tiger, dog, and fox.

The spirits then turned to look at the enemy. "You are only getting one more chance, Rossi. Hand over the miraculous." The fox said, and Lila laughed. "Um, no. You can't defeat me even if you tried. I'm going to finish what Gabriel Agreste started, and I will get the last two miraculous, and I will kill Maritrash once and for all!" She yelled, and my kids except Marinette growled at her from their wolves.

I could sense Mari's anger from over here, and the girl took a step forward. The spirits one by one went into her, and my youngest stumbled from how much power she was holding. Dick broke out of my protective arms and ran forwards to her as she swayed, and he caught her in his arms as she passed out. Damian, Tim, Cass, Nino, Chloe, and Jason stood around her protectively, and the wolf by Jason, who stood in front of the group with two of his guns pointed at Lila and a dark glare on his face.

"You have no idea how much I want to kill you, you psychotic jackass. I'm going to make you beg for death for what you've done to my baby sister." He snarled, and the wolf barked angrily in agreement. But before the teen could move, Marinette woke up and got to her feet, her eyes no longer white or their bluebell color, but instead an icy blue.