" Noooo wait! There's a member here who I think is just your type and if you do me a favor and set up an appointment then I'll pay for it." She says, giving you a wink.

" I don't know, everyone here is kinda strange. Especially that guy with the light brown hair. He started asking me to get my dad to cater his Host Club." You whispered.

Your friend laughed. " Oh that's Light! He's really nice and good looking too! Here, I'll introduce you to everyone!" " What? No!"

" Relax! I know everyone here and you'll like all of them." She reassured you. " Now, the blonde one is Mello, the one with brown hair is Light, the one with white hair is Near and the one I was telling you about is L."

" Jesus, how often do you come here?" You ask, surprised about how close she seemed to be with all of them. Your friend giggled. " A few times a week."

You heard girls squeal near the couch that your friend had sat on before. Light was there and kissing the hands of girls that were drinking out of expensive looking tea cups.

Once they lost interest and became infatuated with Mello, Light visibly frowned and walked away with harsh footsteps.

" He's weird. How much do you wanna bet that he's going to be one of those psycho killers you see in cheesy old horror movies?" Your friend rolls her eyes at your comment.

" He's not that bad! Light's pretty nice once you get to know him and he's got all the girls around here totally whipped. It's pretty funny." She says, crossing her arms against her chest.

" Yeah, including you. How many gifts do you buy each of these guys when you travel with your parents?" Her eyes widen. " N-None!" " Stop lying and tell me!"

(Friend's name) face becomes flushed before she lets out a loud sigh of defeat. " I bring each of them 3 or 4 presents, sometimes 5 depending on who my favorite member is at the time."

" 3 to 5?! You only bring me back a couple of postcards, which I love by the way, and occasionally a mug!" You fake cry while putting a hand to your forehead.

She shoves you lightly into the wall. " Oh shut up! You're lucky I bring you anything with the way you treat me, you and your awful attitude!" She chuckles as you bump her hip with yours.

" Come on, I'll introduce you to L. You're going to LOVE him!" She takes your hand and leads you towards a table near the back of the room where you see a man in an odd sitting position speaking to girl.

She giggled throughout their conversation and handed him a bakery box before standing up and waving goodbye.

He looked up as you observed him. He had a pale complexion with jet-black hair and seemingly pitch black eyes. His jacket sleeves were rolled up as he began to open the box. In all honesty he wasn't bad looking.

" Hey Ryuzaki! I've got a friend here I'd like you to meet!" (Friend's name) pushed you forward and pulled out a chair before forcing you to sit down. Her hands rested on both of your shoulders.

" Hello (friends name). And who might you be?" He asked, taking out a slice of cake from the box.

" I'm (Y/N). It's very nice to meet you." You watch awkwardly as he simply hums in response and begins eating the cake.

" Uhhh...oh! Hey Ryuzaki, what bakery made the cake you're eating?" Your friend sneakily asks. " The (L/N) Bakery I believe, why?" He questioned while eating his cake.

You look up at your friend and see her give you a mischievous wink. " That's (Y/N)'s father!" His eyes immediately widened at (friend's name)'s words.

Suddenly, he stands up and bows deeply to you. " It is an honor to meet someone of the (L/N) family." Confused, you look at your friend with shock evident in your eyes.

She simply laughs. She LAUGHED. " Ryuzaki here is a big fan of all things sweet and he thinks your father's baking is absolutely delicious!" L nods his head vigorously as your friend spoke.

Your face of concern quickly turns to one of amusement as you let out a chuckle. " Well if you're that big of a fan then maybe next time I'll bring some more cake when I come to retrieve (friend's name)."
L give you a small smile, causing blood to rise to your face.

The bell rings throughout Ouran High, signaling the end of your lunch period and the beginning of someone else's.

" Come on (Y/N) let's go!" You wave goodbye to L as you and (friend's name) walk towards the large doors at the front of the room.

" Goodbye (Y/N) and (friend's name)! And remember, you're always welcome at the Ouran Host Cl-" you shut the door before Light could finish speaking.

You laughed uncontrollably as you and your friend continued the journey to your next class. " That wasn't so bad was?" She asked.

" No actually is wasn't. I did like Ryuzaki a lot so you were right about him being just my type." (Friends name) did an air-pump to celebrate her victory.

" I told you! Now am I the best friend ever or what?"

" Hmmm. You're okay I guess."

" What?!"

'Maybe we could take this chance?
MAYBE YOU'RE MY LOVE!'

(Authors Note : Kinda short but I hope you like it nonetheless! I might make a part two depending if anyone likes this one or wants a second part.)