"Hmm... Bhaisaab yeh anda curry lijiye na. Shehnaaz ne banaya hain. Kitna acha Khanna banathi hain yeh. Hum toh fan hain iski cooking ke." She said to avoid the question.

"Mujhe do na, I love it. Tune banaya hain? Bataya nahi" Sidharth pitched and forwarded his plate to his mom who poured him some curry with roti.

"Achal laga tumhe?" Shehnaaz asked feeling proud to get the appreciation.

"Mast" he said licking his fingers. He saw she was just eating rice and dal with salad. He tore a piece of roti and dipped it in the curry avoiding egg piece as he knew she did not like eggs. "Yeh le" saying he fed the roti piece in her mouth. "Ummm... wow kya subzi banayi hain mainey" she praised herself.

"She doesn't like eggs" her father said in between.

"Ya I know, isiliye sirf gravy di" Sidharth answered.

"Changa hain ji" he smiled finishing his plate.

"Ek aur roti lijiye na Uncle..." Sidharth offered.

"Bas ho gaya mera, puttar. Tussi khao. Jawan ho ache se khao piyo. Tumhare age main main 20-20 rotiya kha jata tha, ab nahi hota itna. Shehnaaz roti de Sidharth nu.

Shehnaaz and mom gave each other an understanding smile and she forwarded the Roti plate to Sidharth, and he grabbed one from it, just for the sake of her dad as he was already full but did not want to dishearten him.

"Man! I am so full. I need a walk" Sidharth said after finishing his plate.

"Sach main, even I ate too much since this morning!" Santhosh added.

"Why don't you both go for a walk. Sidharth show him the view from our terrace." Mom suggested giving a budge on Shehnaaz' s leg.

"Haan yeh sahi rahega. Aap dono walk karo, we will also join once we clean up the place." Shehnaaz added.

"Yes, good idea" mom said nodding and giving an affiliating smile

"Sure" Sidharth said halting, he gestured Shehnaaz with an eyebrow twitch to the kitchen. He took his plate and glass and kept it in the kitchen sink, rinsing it lightly. She followed him into the kitchen with her plate and her dad's.

"Pagal hain? Kya kichdi pak rahi hain tum dono main, haan? Kya baat karunga tere baap se? Tu bhi chal mere saath!" he whispered grabbing her elbows.

"Kichdi toh kal Banega, aaj kuch jayda kha liya na bebu ne. Kal pet ko rest denge, ok"

He gave an annoying look to her.

"I will come na baba, in 10 minutes I will join you. Dekho kitna fela hua hai kitchen and table. Mom ko akele chod du yeh sab karne, bolo? She already looks so tired. Subah se kaam kar rahi hain, bichari!" she explained innocently.

"Don't act smart with me. Ab kon 'CHANT' ban raha hain, in your language? You think I am not seeing the looks and smile; you and mom are passing." He brushed his wet hands over his hair.

"You are stressed and imagining things. Go, take a walk and just be yourself. Remember you are THE Sidharth Sharma. The king of Bollywood, the prince charming of every girl. This is your testing time now, use your charm." She hugged him placing the chin on his chest.

"On him?"

"Haan, like in a positive way! You know if you find yourself in a lava, just go with the flow..."

"Ya, only dead fish go with the flow! Stupid" he smiled, holding her waist and his racing heart calmed on her mere touch, soothing voice and presence.

They heard her father clearing his throat. He tried to part when he saw him catching glimpses of them, but Shehnaaz held him hugging on one side and walked together out of the kitchen. "Miss me" she said.