Meeting the Avengers

Start from the beginning

He tells me to stand back and he lifts his hand and repulses it. It was much stronger. Like REALLY STRONG. "Wow that improved a lot!" He says while patting my shoulder. I try not to flinch but I do a little bit but not enough for him to notice.

Again. That feeling of being watched, I looked up to see if their was a security camera recording or something but there was nothing. "Watch's looking for kid?" Mr stark asks while looking at me. "Oh nothing" I say it was silent for a moment then I said "are we the only ones in here?" "Ya why?" Mr. Stark says a little confused again "I don't know I just feel that weird sense of being watched by someone" "huh, that's weird the only person watching us is FRIDAY and she's not really a person and there's no security cam-" mr stark stops mid sentence and sighs annoyingly and madly.

"CLINT!" He yells while looking up. There was some noice in the vents then the vent gate thingy opens and BLACK WIDOW AND HAWKEYE lower them selves. "Hi!" Hawkeye says nervously. Black widow just rolls her eyes. "Oh hey Peter! Didn't know you were Tony's new intern!" Hawk eye says. He walks over to me and holds his hand out for me to shake.

I flinched at first and closed my eyes cause as usual I thought someone was finna hit me. His smile fades but when I shake his hand his smile comes back "hi Mr. Hawkeye sir! I say with a smile "please just call me Clint" I nod my head knowing damn well I'm just going to call him Mr. Barton. Black widow comes over and has me shake her hand to "Hi Mrs. black widow ma'am" I also say with a smile. She laughs " call me Nat please". Nope. Calling her Mrs. Romanoff.

"Care to explain?" Mr. Stark says while crossing his arms. "Uhh... uhhh we- uhhh... well- you see-" Mr. Barton says while rubbing his neck. "We were bored and wanted to see what your busy ars was doing" Mrs. Romanoff says while Elbowing Clint in the ribs.

Mr. Stark rolls his eyes and checks the time in his phone "geez it's 6 pm already! You hungry kid?" Mr. Stark asks me "N-not really Mr. stark" "huh... ok" he says suspiciously. "Wanna stay for dinner Pete?" Mr. Barton asks. "Ya wanna stay for dinner?" Mr. Starks asks next.

I really wasn't hungry but if I said no that would be rude and I would be being disrespectful, don't you know how many kids would kill to have dinner with the Avengers. But if I said yes I wouldn't eat a lot and I would give the impression that I didn't like the food and then they'll hate me and never wanna see me again and I'll just crawl into my grave and cry my sled to death.

"Kid? Kid? Peter! Hello?" I snapped out of though "huh?" I asked "wanna stay for dinner?" Mr. Stark asks again "uh- uh... sure mr. Stark" I say nervously. "Great!" Mr. Stark says before walking out the door and Mr. Barton and Mrs. Romanoff following him. I follow him as well.

We get to the elevator "Floor 79 FRI" Mr. stark says. "Arrived boss" the AI says about a minute later. We walk out and I'm amazing by how nice and fashioned it looks. "This is the common room, where the Avengers just generally hang out and be idiots" mr. Stark says. "Bucky is cooking Homemade pizza, is that okay?" "Of course mr. Stark!" I say with a. Smile.

Before mr. Stark was about to talk the elevator beeped and Maria, Dr. Banner, Mj, and Mrs. Potts came out. All the avengers gathered up around us "This is Peter my personal intern. That's Maria Bruce's Person intern and that's Mj, Peppers Personal Intern" I waved and smiled "hi"

"I'm Wanda" a girl with brownish blonde hair said while smiling and handing out her hand. I flinched like usual and Mr. Barton seemed to notice I'd but no one else, and if they did they didn't show it. I shook her hand and smiled. She couldn't of been over 20 for sure

"Hey dude, I'm Pietro, Wanda's twin brother but also known as the better sibling." Pietro said while smiling. I laughed at that. "I'm Bucky" a dude with a metal arm said. "I like your metal arm" i said while pointing at is "seriously? You don't find it creepy?" He asked while cocking his head to the side "N-no sir I think it's cool" I said. He smiled a big smile with that. He patted my shoulder and I flinched and he went back to cooking.

Saved by a mistype On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara