unlisted events [heizou x reader]

Start from the beginning

"I— do want you to notice me." his usual tone was shakier than usual.

What did you expect?

You turn your head towards him once more to take another good look at his face, as you were met with a blushing red Heizou. He held onto your wrist for comfort, while his breath pattern fastened. You could tell he was frustrated with something, but you didn't bother to ask. Just looking at his face already made you red.

It wasn't like you two never felt this way about each other before. Sure; you had a short accidental make-out session with Heizou not long ago, by accidentally getting too close to his face as he thought you were leaning in for a kiss.

You didn't fight back however, you were too consumed in his sinful actions where his lips were harshly pressing against yours begging for entrance.

You shook your head out of your lust filled thoughts as you noticed drool spilling from the corners of your mouth.

Continuing your work as if he wasn't desperately clinging on to you. Heizou knew he looked stupid with his body basically depending on you. Even if he did however, you wouldn't point it out. In an attempt to somehow convince you, his hands travelled from your wrist down onto your waist rubbing small circles on it gently, almost like massaging it.

You suddenly stopped what you're doing as you took in his scent. He was so close to you you felt like you were in Heaven, and with him suddenly stroking smooth circles onto your waist only made your situation worse.

You breathed out a shaky moan once his fingers brushed against a certain spot which made him even harder than before.

"You're so beautiful..." his thoughts accidentally slipped out of his mouth without him noticing. You synced your body to his movements one you heard his compliment, basically grinding down on the chair. It felt like you were drowning in his sinful aura.

The paper that was once preoccupied with your mind was now long abandoned on the table you gripped your hands on.

"Mm...you wouldn't mind if we had a short break right? I need you right now." with his tone was much lustful than before, you knew you weren't that dumb to not get what he was saying. And so you played with whatever he was going for.

"Of course, I'd love too."

Immediately, he brought both of his hands onto your waist while he made sure you weren't going to leave. Even if his hands weren't there, you wouldn't bother taking a step back from him in the first place. You longed for this moment, to have the detective wrapped around your body and scent and to poison him with your love.

Heizou picked you up in a swift movement to sit you on the table where the documents laid on while he stared deep into your eyes.

His piercing green eyes staring deep into you sent flames into your body. You felt like you were on fire.

"I need to ask you once more, are you really sure you want to see this side of me?" his smooth, delicate fingers fidgeted your hair where his other hand made it's way onto your cheek, softly caressing it in a gentle manner that somehow was convincing.

You nodded your head without hesitation, while your hands rested on his clothed abdomen.

Heizou smirked into your field of vision, which made you long for him even more. You became more desperate over the time he only caressed you with his skilled hands. You wanted more, and you weren't afraid to tell him that.

"Heizou." You called out his name breathily, while he turned his gaze towards you. Oblivious to what you were about to do next, he leaned in closer to get a better look of your face. You took this as the perfect opportunity to harshly press your lips against his, while your hands stroked it's way back up to his shoulders gripping them.