Leni snickered but regrets it afterwards as Risa gave her the pink onesie. "Same reaction Pres, same reaction." Sonny answered. Even though Leni lost the election they still see and call her President.

"Kumpleto na tayo!" Risa squeals as she pushed Leni to the bedroom ordering her to change into her onesie. Leni got out after she was done. "She looks so huggable." Risa thought.  She then pulled Leni back to the living room and joined in watching the movie.

The squad ate snacks as they watch. As soon it was done they changed it to horror. Chel suggested The Orphan and they all agreed.

"Buti nalang wala yung adopted nating si Dick, baka patay na tayo ngayon." Sonny randomly said as the movie started. Everyone laughed but then went frightened.

Teddy being the clown made funny remarks to lighten the mood. As the movie got intense everyone is cuddle up in pairs. Leni giggled quietly as Risa was hugging her tight. Sonny looked behind him and noticed the Senator and the President. He took a pic silently and returned watching the movie.

A jumpscare made everyone scream. "GAGO!" Teddy screamed and hid his face on  Sonny's neck. Sonny was stunned. Everyone noticed and started teasing the two. "Ayie SonTed." Chel commented. "Hehe, Sonted Candle hahahaha." Of course Kiko with his corny dad jokes.

Sharon pinched Kiko's arms. "Aray ko naman sweetheart." Kiko pouts as he rubs his arm. Everyone focused back on the movie. Risa got closer to Leni forcing herself that no gap was visible between them.

Chel took his phone out and placed it on the side getting everyone in the frame. He played time lapse. The four of them Sonny, Teddy, Lei and Chel were sat on the carpet as the couples are on the sofa. But 1 pair doesn't have a label.... Yet

"Ngayon ko lang napansin, mga may jowa nakaupo sa sofa." Lei whispered to Chel. He snickered and whispered.

"Walang label yung nasa gitna eh." Both chuckled.

"CR lang ako wait." Risa excused herself and rushed to the restroom. However on the way there she saw a huge spider that made her scream.

Everyone was startled when they heard Risa scream and saw her running back to them.  Risa rushed to Leni. The group had teasing looks before getting concerned to the woman who was shaking in fear. Sharon paused the movie

"Anyare beh?" Pia asked her sister. "Spider." Risa whispered but loud enough for them to hear. "Sus yun naman pala ang liit nun." Sonny teased. "Tignan mo kaya." Everyone went to check on it leaving Leni and Risa.

Leni brushed Risa's hair with her fingers soothing her as the tall woman hid ger face onto the shorter womans neck. "Tahan na, wala na y-"

"TANGINA; ANG LAKI!" Sonny

"WHATDAFAK" Chel

"POTANG- MAMA!" Teddy

They heard everyone screaming as their footsteps were turning into drums. It made Risa giggle a bit. For Leni she was confused. Everyone came panting. Teddy who's riding Sonny's back quickly jumped off. Lei and Chel hugged each other.

Pia and Pinky rushed to the sofa and covered themselves with a blanket. Sharon was taking a video while hugging her husband sideways. "Pres ikaw na kaya dun." Teddy said.

Leni was taken a back. "Hoy teka, bakit ako?" A second of silence Til they heard Leni's voice from Sharon's phone, it was her speech.

"Hindi ako natatakot, Hindi ako kinakabahan."

Leni sighed in defeat and went to where the spider was. Everyone was behind her lined up. Leni grabbed a broom and smacked the spider off the wall. Everyone panicked and rushed back to the living room screaming.

Leaving Leni alone with a dead spider. The woman shakes her head sideways at the groups goofiness. She cleaned it up and returned back to the living room only to see them cuddled up together.

"Wala na, deds na." She assured them. Risa who really needs the comfort room grabs Leni's hand and pulls her. Leni was too stunned to process everything.

Risa rushed inside leaving Leni. The older woman leaned on the wall and took her phone out scrolling through Instagram while she waits for Risa to finish her business. Soon after that the door opened. Leni Leaned but stopped when Risa's face was inches away from hers.

"Uhm I-" she was cut off when Risa's lips made contact to hers. The short woman was shocked with the taller woman's actions. But the taller woman was taken a back when Leni kissed her back. Risa's hands wrapped around Leni's neck as Leni's arms wrapped around Risa's waist.

After a couple of seconds the two women broke off the kiss. Their cheeks were crimson red as they stare at each other. Leni gave an assuring smile to Risa telling her she loved what happened. She grabs Risa's hand and both walked back to the living room.

"I love you" Leni whispered to Risa as they walk.

"I love you too, tabi tayo mamaya ha." The taller woman answered with a smirk.

The end

Forda bitin ang ferson HAHAHAH kayo na bahala mag imagine sa gagawin nila bago matulog 👀