Surrender (1/4) || 08

Start from the beginning

"six,"

"i got four,"

jimin glances at him, taking out two from his gun and gives them to his friend, who shakes his head, refusing to take for each of the bullet could cost a life to jimin. yet the latter smiles, placing them in taehyung's hand and puts his gun back in it's place, getting out of the car as they're already there. a few more police cars stop with them and the officers head, all staring at the building with worried faces.

"officer jeon," jimin turns to the man, nodding as he takes the walkie-talkie from him and gestures his hand for the other to stay the with the rest.

"officer kim, team delta from the second gate towards east," he instructs on the receiver, eyes scanning the whole place with precision and nods to himself once he's found an escape from where they can bring the people out if everything goes well.

"team delta fron the second gate towards east," officer kim copies.

"team bravo and charlie, take up the south and west," jimin says before turning to his own team and nods firmly, gesturing his hand towards the two entrances from the front, "team alpha from the front. any questions?"

"no sir," the men chorus in a low voice, getting a nod from jimin as he pulls out his gun, securing the walkie talkie on the belt and motions for his men to start moving.

•••

"are you done?" jungkook sighs, slowly opening the curtain and tries to peek in, only to be smacked by the kid, who whines still not being able to try the jeans she's been struggling with for the last fifteen minutes. "c'mon i told you already let me help you with that," he rubs his cheek, "and you better not hit me again,"

"i'm changing! you should not look in!" aera huffs from inside and jungkook hums faintly, finding himself smiling at aera's words as he shakes his head.

"okay fine, but then do it fast," there's a moment of silence, then she whines again throwing the jeans out, startling jungkook, "what?" he looks at the curtain and the little girl peeks out.

"it keeps tangling in my feet," she pouts, "get me another pants..."

"you wanted this one didn't you?" he sighs, putting his clothes aside and steps inside the trial room, crouching down in front of the sister and helps her put on the pants without messing up the chains and straps which they both found cool.

"i can do it but-"

"it's alright," he chuckles, pulling up the pants on her waist and buttons it up, patting her side, "you're my little baby, so it's fine,"

"no, i'm eight," she tilts her head, giggling and wraps her arms around the brother, pecking his lips.

"that's small," he pats her butt lightly, standing up and turns her to face the mirror to see pants and nods, "looks good to me. what do you think?"

"i think i look cool," aera grins, "i don't wanna take it off, can i keep wearing it?"

"we need to pay first, then you can wear it when you go home." jungkook ruffles her hair, bending down and pulls her near him, having his finger curled into the loop for the belt. "is it a little loose?" he frowns, "breath in,"

aera inhales deeply, making her stomach full and jungkook laughs at her, "okay out," he shakes his head, unbuttoning the jeans and pulls it down, letting her kick it off and gives her own shorts back.

she puts on her pants and then her shoes as jungkook crouches down to tie her laces and head out. some noises from outside make jungkook frown, but something about the way they shuffle and talk in a hushed voice feels strange to him.